“Really good local spot for Peruvian Chicken”
Review of Pio Pio Restaurant

Pio Pio Restaurant
Ranked #298 of 3,898 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Colombian, Peruvian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Florida Center
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I've had Peruvian Chicken at Pio Pio restaurants in NYC. I believe there is some relationship between these restaurants. I'm a big fan of roast chicken and love yucca fritta. I went with friends and we split a calamari appetizer and Sangria. The food is very good and the prices were reasonable. They also take reservations. This is a locals spot, tucked away near the back of a strip mall on I-drive nearer to the big outlet mall. Casual, decent enough service, excellent food and Sangria; it is easy to see why this rates well both on TA and Yelp.

Reviewed April 28, 2013

Delicious! We had the rotisserie chicken and the skirt steak - both were good. The rice was perfectly cooked, the beans were good, and I even liked the ripe plantains which is unusual for me. Super friendly service and enjoyed by our 10 and 7 year old boys as well.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

The title say it all!

Uncomfortable = uncomfortable
Rude = Rude
High Prices = High Prices

Barely any room on the table for actual eating. Place is dark as night, even at noon. Can't see inside from outside due to special glass.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

The service was not the fastest but we were there at a very busy time. The staff was patient and helpful and accommodating. The food was very good and I think it was overall a great value for the $.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

We took the tripadvisor advice from others and tried Pollos Pio Pio.

It was the right choice. We were seated quickly, treated well, served fast and the food was INCREDIBLE. Order the whole chicken, you won't be disappointed.

If you're on a vacation to see the local theme parks and attractions, this is a really fairly priced place to eat on a vacation budget.

The restaurant filled up quickly, but they made room for everyone coming with minimal waits.

1  Thank 449ChristopherL449