“Sandwiches”

Ranked #2,213 of 3,849 Restaurants in Orlando
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed January 10, 2013

Visited Jimmy Jones in Old Town the resturant was clean, staff friendly and subs delicious. I ordered the Beach Club the only thing was that they had no sprouts but that was ok, the dressing good and the subs freshly baked.

There are newer reviews for Jimmy John's

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Ordered on line for a business lunch meeting. Although slow start on my part I got the hang of their system and it turned out to be very simple and a easy way to order. The food arrived on time and correct. Then when I realized I missed a couple of orders and had to order again. The second order was delivered so fast that the others had not even gotten their sandwiches unwrapped

Reviewed August 9, 2012

We stumbled upon this chain sandwich place and went back 3 days in a row! You are greeted by very enthusiastic employees who are always smiling and enjoy their work. GREAT sandwiches and NO skimping on the meats. My BLT was loaded with bacon! No salt and pepper served. I would like a choice of breads but the french bread served is delicious. They deliver even ONE sandwich and have lots of running guys out the door constantly for deliveries. Great music inside and tables outside if you can stand the summer sun. A real gem!!

Reviewed June 26, 2012

Had my first Taste of Jimy Johns Subs and Loved them. While they are like Subway and massed produced with variety - for some reason they tasted fresher and more crisp - perhaps the quality of the produce is better.

Reviewed September 12, 2011

When to Jimmy John's Sunday Sept 11, 2012 at Dr. Phillips area off Sand Lake Rd.
My family ordered sandwiches from the Menu board above the cash register. The order was taken when we were ready and then the magic starts. They start making your sandwich which was extremely fresh with the Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, pickles etc. I ordered the number 9 -Itialian club on wheat bread. The best wheat bread I think I have ever had. The bread slices were at least 3/4" thick and very fresh. We got a value meal which included a drink and chips. Overall Great Sandwich-you got a new customer.