“Drag”

Richard Petty Driving Experience
More attraction details
Owner description: Drive or ride shotgun in a NASCAR race car at Disney World Speedway!Take command of the wheel and experience real speed first-hand by driving a NASCAR race car around the mile-long, tri-oval racetrack! You're in for the thrill of a lifetime as you test your driving skills during one of our 8, 18 or 30 lap programs.Looking to enjoy the ride from the passenger's seat? Experience real life racing excitement as you ride shotgun in a 2-seat NASCAR race car driven by one of our professional driving instructors during your 3-lap qualifying run. You'll quickly learn what it takes to compete in NASCAR as you reach speeds up to 140 MPH.
Reviewed December 4, 2012

Expected more not as exciting as one would think. He was a great driver in his years. One time visit was enough and short.

5  Thank L L

Reviewed November 18, 2012 via mobile

The cars were great the drivers were really nice and you definitely shouldn't miss out in their go karts. Wish it would've been a little longer but definitely worth doing. U even get to dress snazzy for go karting

1  Thank Sweetpea821
Reviewed November 14, 2012

We went here for my husband to use the gift that I had bought him for our anniversary and we BOTH ended up being able to ride in a racecar!!! This was SO awesome and exciting I would do it again!!!

1  Thank 5Happy_Camper
Reviewed November 9, 2012

We did the ride-along. They were very helpful in getting into and out of the gear and the car. The driver asked me if there was anything that would make my experience better. I said, "yes" hit the wall! He laughed and said he had not heard of that before. It was AWESOME. GOING TO DO THE ACTUAL DRIVING NEXT--WHEN I GET THE COURAGE.

2  Thank candid1008
See more reviews
Reviewed September 22, 2012

We took my former drag racing (from back in the 50's), NASCAR loving father here for his 70th birthday, and it was awesome! It was perfect to give him the feel of racing once again, and getting to sit in an actual NASCAR while going at top speeds! He came out with the biggest smirk on his face ever! Kind of high, but was worth that moment for him.

1  Thank f h