Open today: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM

from $132.99
from $19.99
from $37.28
38,492 results
All reviews express pass islands of adventure harry potter simpsons ride diagon alley jimmy fallon both parks halloween horror nights rip ride rocket blues brothers love universal roller coaster theme park city walk hogwarts express park pass wait times
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

It was wonderful seeing everything here but we will only visit once. Very very expensive. You have to plan well in advance to visit.

Date of experience: September 2019
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal Studios Florida, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello,
Thank you for your review. While I'm happy to hear you thought it was wonderful to see our parks, I'm so sorry to hear of your disappointment with the pricing at our resort. We continuously evaluate our offerings to ensure we are providing a great experience at a fair price. I apologize for any inconsistency. I will document your feedback to share with the proper leadership teams. If you would like to provide further feedback, please contact our Guest Services Department at 407-224-4233, option 4 or at GuestServices@universalorlando.com. If contacting, please reference your TripAdvisor review. We hope you will consider visiting us again in the future.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This year was my second year in a row. A few changes since 2018. Well worth the price to see all 10 haunted houses in 4 hours. Next year I plan to add the optional pre-tour dinner for an additional cost.

Date of experience: September 2019

Hello,
Thanks for your review! I'm so glad to hear you enjoyed Halloween Horror Nights. I hope you were able to experience my favorite attraction, Revenge of the Mummy, during the event. We can't wait for your next visit!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was our 6th visit to Universal Orlando. Always had a great time until this vist.We found the staff much less helpful than previous visits.
The new locker system was also an ordeal and the staff at them less than helpful or friendly.
I contacted customer service by email to give my option. That didn't go well either and after waiting 4 weeks for a reply to something UNIVERSAL asked me for I tried again. Was fobbed off.
As I said disappointing.

On a positive note Hagrid ride wad great.

Date of experience: August 2019

Hello Paul,
Thank you for your review. I'm so sorry to hear of your disappointment with your most recent visit to our resort. I can assure you that we train all of our Team Members to be professional and courteous, and I apologize for any inconsistency. We would like to speak with you further, so we can get more information to share with the proper leadership teams. At your convenience, please contact our Guest Services Department at 407-224-4233, option 4. When contacting, please reference your Google review. We hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Been here twice before. Enjoyed it immensely. Lots to do and see. A little expensive if you have a large family. Worth every penny. Can’t take drinks in but need to stay hydrated so be prepared to spend on liquids. Take in water bottles and fill up where possible. Eating at the park should be limited to snacks or find a place that has family deals. The last trip was a business trip that they closed the park down for 4 hours and it was amazing to not wait in lines and ride every possible ride they have. This being said its probably worth paying extra for a fast pass to have that same experience. The park itself can be done in about 4 hours if you can take the time to do some research on off peak times.

Date of experience: March 2019

Hello!

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience. We strive to provide our Guests with a superior entertainment experience at prices that are competitive with similar attractions in the area. I appreciate your helpful tips for our future Guests. I am glad you found the Express Passes to be beneficial as it could definitely be a time-saver. Come to see us again in the near future!

-Joyce

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We took our 12 year old granddaughter and had a blast! Line-ups managed well. Worth it to buy the express pass to line jump.

Date of experience: August 2019

Hello!

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I am glad you were able to utilize the Express Passes and found it to be beneficial; it could definitely be a time-saver. I look forward to welcoming you and your family back in the near future.

-Joyce