“The Simpsons World”

Ranked #9 of 394 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hang on tight. Your heroes are about to burst through the screen and yank you into the story. You’re the star here and you’ll disappear into one jaw-dropping adventure after another. Dodge evil villains. Defend the earth. Face a fire-breathing dragon. Wander into animated worlds where characters you love are suddenly right beside you. Go beyond the screen, behind the scenes and jump into the action of your favorite films at the world’s premier movie and TV based theme park.
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Stairs / elevator, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed July 14, 2013

They have build a Simpsons World in Universal Studios which includes the Simpsons Ride, a Krusty Burger, a Kwik E Mart and a Moes Tavern! They are also in the process of building a Duff Brewery, a Donut Shop and some other Springfield attractions. I love Universal Studios, its cheaper than Disney and much more Adult Friendly.

Write a ReviewReviews (35,021)
All reviews
in 820 reviews
"park pass"
in 575 reviews

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I love this place. It's a great place to go to with your family. My kids love it. I've been taking them there since they were toddlers! They love going back year after year. The last time we went as a family, I took my father with us. He died recently and the time we spent at Universal Studios, Orlando, will always be a part of my memories of him. He was so happy and excited that he got to go. It was one of the greatest experiences of his life! Thanks Universal! The food is awesome, the atmosphere is great, the rides and attractions are fun and interesting, and the time you get to spend with family is priceless! We'll be going there again soon. We love Universal Studios, Orlando!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

Through the eyes of my 10 yr old. This was the BEST vacation ever. He's best ride was Transformers 3D. It was AWESOME, even for the adults that went. We went during the week of the fourth and the lines were very long. But the rides were worth the wait! It rained off and on so most of the outside entertained was cancel due to increment weather.

Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

This is an amazing place to visit. However, the walk from the parking garage to the entrance is horrible. Also, the lines in the restaurants are atrocious. We ate at one place ( I'm thinking it was called Monster Cafe) and the wait was horrible. I ordered a hamburger and it tasted and looked like one of those burgers that you can buy in the frozen section of a supermarket. Yuck! I could only tolerate two bites of it before throwing it away. The rides were cool though. Great special effects.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Simpsons, Transformers, MIB, Minion Mayhem, Disaster, five rides in three hours, sweet!

I'm a huge Simpsons fan so I was like a kid in a candy store, Springfield is getting built little by little, you have now in addition to Krustyland and the Kwik-E-Mart, Moe's tavern, Krustyburger, Lisa's teahouse (of horrors), the Frying Dutchman etc.. I was however, disappointed to see the Flaming Moe has no alcohol (and glad it didn't have cough syrup) though but at least they had Duff beer.

Seems that the way of the future in entertainment are simulators most of the rides here are but I'm sure there still be roller coasters and the likes of them.

Tip: Go late and use the single rider line. I arrived at 7pm (park closes at 10pm) and there was virtually no lines anywhere, I just walk right into the rides, never did more than 10 minutes.

1  Thank NessyBear