“Love SeaWorld”

Ranked #11 of 394 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Immerse yourself in wonder at SeaWorld® Orlando, where the aquatic world comes alive. Only here can you experience Orlando's new tallest, fastest and longest roller coaster, Mako, named for one of the ocean’s fastest known sharks. Then, see the world through the eyes of a penguin in the thrilling, chilling adventure of Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin™, and laugh to the all-new Clyde & Seamore’s Sea Lion High™ show. Here you can also climb aboard and ride the mighty Manta®, experience the power and grace of killer whales in the awe-inspiring Shamu® show One Ocean®, and share an epic voyage with sea turtles on the 3D 360 TurtleTrek®.
Reviewed December 8, 2014

We had gone to SeaWorld for Christmas events for the past 2 years now. Always have so much fun there. The Christmas show at the nautical center is AWESOME!! The Shamu Christmas show is ok. The whales didn't do a lot during this show. I would rather have gone to the normal Shamu show as they do more things. The Christmas show has a lot of other things going on during it than I cared for. The Polar Express was awesome. And of course who doesn't love feeding the sting rays and seals. The only thing missing was the Clyde and Seymore show which is being changed. And of course, the new Penguin exhibit is always the best!!

Write a ReviewReviews (30,753)
All reviews
in 289 reviews
"busch gardens"
in 303 reviews

Reviewed December 7, 2014

We completely enjoyed our time here. If you get a chance I would highly suggest doing the extra meet the animal tours. We were able to pet penguins, seals, beluga whales, sharks, and even fed a walrus named Garfield!!! Even if you don't do any of the extra behind the scenes they have more than enough for you to do. Overall we had an amazing time. They even have extra events for the holiday season. We've decided to continue our annual passholder status we enjoyed it so much.

Reviewed December 7, 2014

maybe i'm getting old but me and wife visited seaworld orlando last night and ended with similar opinions. this is off season and usually much less visitors than summer, park was busy but not nearly at capacity. we decided to go in afternoon were walking towards 1 show when park announced show was at capacity this was approx 1/2 hour before show, went on another ride then decided to try and see previous sold out show which was scheduled for 8:30pm we arrived at 7:10 and line was aready huge, so we went to she shamu which was scheduled for 7:45 arrived nice crowd but not full yet but we noticed all the center sections were marked reserved? we asked a worker who told us this was for quick que ue for which there was extra charge. we found seats then after went next door to ice show 25 minutes before show stadium was full we ended up standing. both me and the wife agreed that other parks in the area upgrade regularly and are better able to accommodate larger crowdswe have been coming to sea world for years and have not noticed any increase in size of the stadiums? i can only imagine what the lines must look like in summer when more families travel with kids. it seems like sea world is living on it's reputation other parks have new attractions every few years haven't noticed that here. also as i've gotten older i've began to wonder if the whales and dolphins are stifled in the small pools when you see movies on stations like nat geo about how these animals swim thousands of miles and great depths in the ocean. these are just my opinions but i dont think i'll visit sea world again until i know they have updated.i think if they marketed themselves as a zoo with ticket prices more inline with that of a zoo it would be more real. i also think the park was much better run when owned by annhesier busch

1  Thank sholix
Reviewed December 7, 2014

We last came here over 7 years ago and thought it was ok, we came back this week and it's incredible! So much development has gone on through the years for the better. The penguin ride is a must and is just beautiful!! All the staff are a joy and so friendly, we truly love it here and cannot wait to return there's something so magical here for all ages!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 7, 2014

I go every year to Sea World to see the Christmas shows and decorations. It is the one time of year, I look forward to. This year, Sea World sent me a special offer for Black Friday, buy one ticket, get one free. I thought they sent it, as they realized what loyal park guests we are. We tried for an hour to buy and print the tickets at the nearby Hilton Garden Inn, to no avail. At the guest services desk at Sea World, we finally were able to buy the tickets on my husband's cell phone. I asked the man at the desk if we could use the ticket the next day, as we usually buy a fun pass so we can come again, the next day, and even during the year. He said to ask at Guest services inside. We did, by then it was 7 pm, and the young man there said yes, we could use the ticket to come again in the morning. I asked him if he was sure, as these were special tickets. He again said yes, we could. We saw the nativity show in the evening, but it was too cold to stay for the ice skating show, so I was looking forward to coming the next morning. My husband's ticket was accepted by the computer, and he went in, but mine was not. The man told my husband to go get his hand stamped, while he went to get his supervisor, Daniel. The supervisor said, no, it was only a one day ticket, and we used it the evening before. I explained to him that I was told we could use it, and that the computer allowed my husband to enter. He asked me what the name of the man at guest services was that told me this, and I did not know. He was very curt, and from his tone, it inferred that I was lying. I told him I was not lying, but he did not allow me to enter. I told him I would walk with him to guest services and we could ask those inside who gave me the information. His supervisor, Amy, would not even come out to talk to us, nor did the man who was insistent that I could not enter talk to me again. They had the man at the desk tell me they would let me enter the park for $15. I gave him the $15, then he said, plus tax. I was very upset at the way I was treated at Sea World. I am a long time guest, even after my children have grown, I continue to go with my husband, as he knows how much I enjoy it there. Needless to say, the way the staff treated me, took all the joy out of the rest of the morning. We left the park, and in the car, I told my husband that I never wanted to go back to Sea World. He was very sad, as he knew that for me to say this, I was terribly upset. Why was I treated like this?

9  Thank Dent88