“SeaWorld - AGAIN”

Ranked #12 of 437 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Immerse yourself in wonder at SeaWorld® Orlando, where the aquatic world comes alive. Only here can you experience Orlando's new tallest, fastest and longest roller coaster, Mako, named for one of the ocean’s fastest known sharks. Then, see the world through the eyes of a penguin in the thrilling, chilling adventure of Antarctica: Empire of the Penguin™, and laugh to the all-new Clyde & Seamore’s Sea Lion High™ show. Here you can also climb aboard and ride the mighty Manta®, experience the power and grace of killer whales in the awe-inspiring Shamu® show One Ocean®, and share an epic voyage with sea turtles on the 3D 360 TurtleTrek®.
Reviewed October 3, 2012

I've been to SeaWorld many many times and this was the perfect time of year to vist. End of September on a Friday. Didn't have to wait for anything, weather was perfect.

1  Thank Cowgaldew

Reviewed October 3, 2012

I take my 5 year old son here about 2 times a year since he was 3. There is always something for him to do and experience. New attractions keep the place interesting. The new Sea Turtle Trek is awesome. However, the movie portion did scare my son and we had to dip out early. Still a great time!

1  Thank Jaime S
Reviewed October 3, 2012

There is something for everyone at SeaWorld. The must-see is the Clyde & Seymour show; I have seen this so many times and I still insist we see it each time we visit - enough said, just go and watch it. The dolphin show is fantastic too. My only disappointment is the Shamu 'Believe' show. Having first visited the park in 2001, before it was changed to 'Believe' the show was phenomenal. However it has changed twice since then and is no longer the amazing show it was - I fully understand the reasons why but it no longer holds it's magic for me. On the plus side there are so many other more brilliant features/shows/creatures that we spend 2 days here each time we visit Orlando. And if you like rides, then Mantra is a must (and then go underneath the ride to the aquarium). You must do this park when in the area, it would be a crime not to!

1  Thank Kemper_Forbes
Reviewed October 3, 2012

there is no place like it in the world, the shows are amazing!
the rides were great.. manta was scary and not very comfortable but i still loved it and the queues ran down fast on the rare occasion there were any.. we came here early june which was a good time!

1  Thank AimsCaitlinRob
Reviewed October 2, 2012

words cant explain how much i loved the "one ocean" show at seaworld! i actually cried. i would recommend visiting the shamu stadium at least once in your life to see how amazing the precious "killer" whales are. i also loved turtle trek, and the blue horizons dolphin show. we will definately return!!

1  Thank travel_mama37