“Good, but..”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed May 3, 2014

Overall this was a great experience. However, the only thing standing in the way of it being a great experience was that when we arrive we were greeted and seated right away...... it just took about 15 mins for them to figure out who our server was and get to the table. Not a huge deal, but 15 mins seemed like forever when you are thirsty and hungry. And the food runner was very rude. Literally would come to the table with the food, not make eye contact and just drop the food, and in some cases whip the food across the table..... stone faced. The server was awesome and the food was awesome.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

After spending a long day touring yet another Disney park we were anxious to find somewhere nice for dinner and at a decent time of day.
We happened across this gem of a restaurant by chance and initially we thought we would be out of luck as there was a small queue waiting at the door. I went in and spoke to the waitress who said it would be about a 15 minute wait for a table but we were welcome to wait at the bar if we wished. 6 of us (including a 10 and 12 year old) took a seat at the bar and were immediately entertained by the bar staff who took our order and helped the fussy ones among our party to pick a drink. They were great with the kids and gave them a sample taster of severalsoft drinks before they made a decision.
Just as our drinks were served the waitress told us our table was ready whenever we were, well within the 15 minutes quoted.
At the table the waiter explained the specials on the menu and we ordered our meal.
We had all ordered different dishes from Pasta, chicken and beef, and on its arrival we were not disappointed with either the portion size or the quality of the dish served. I personally had Steak and it was cooked to perfection for my preference, those who had chicken were happy with their food and the kids were silent for the whole meal and emptied their plates without any encouragement.
The waiter was always on hand if we required anything and nothing appeared too much trouble either for the restaurant staff or the bar staff. All in all it was a great end to a great day out and the food was excellent. I would certainly go back when I'm in the area again and would recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes there food.....

Reviewed April 28, 2014

My family was vacationing in the Orlando and Kissemmee area and this brew house was on the way between Disney and our condo. There honestly were not too many restaurant choices to pick from, so we ended up trying BJ's. We were so glad that we did! We ended up going back a second night - we liked it so much the first time!

On the first night my family split a pizza, which was outstanding! My girls enjoyed it so much that on night number 2 they got pizza again! The second night my wife got a salad and I got the brew house burger. Both were absolutely fantastic.

The beverages were also excellent. I ended up trying at least 8 different ones. I liked them all!

All in all an outstanding place and I would recommend a visit!

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had NO idea where to go to have a good lunch and took a stab at a Yelp recommendation and we were sure glad we did! Everything there was very delicious, moderately priced and the service was more than expected!

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Family trip in Orlando...we took them to BJ's Brew House as we've eaten at other locations. This one was a bit disappointing both in food & service...maybe an off night!