“Met Expectations”

Neighborhood: Millenia
Dallas, Texas
“Met Expectations”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Typically try to avoid chains when I'm on vacation, but some friends wanted to go. It's much like a BJs anywhere. The food is reliable. (I had my usual shrimp tacos and my husband had his usual ribs - can't remember what our friends had, but they liked it.) The service was fine and once the bartender figured out how to make what I wanted it was all good.

• Visited September 2013

Tallahassee, Florida, United States
“classy casual”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

We happened into BJ's after an afternoon of shopping and were pleasantly pleased. It was our 1st experience here. We had a early dinner on a Sunday late afternoon. The ambiance was exquisite for a sports bar. The waiters/waitresses had nice, upscale attire and we had good service. There were two in our party and we received our order in a timely manner. The food was good and was surprised at the variety on the menu. Although we ran into friends a party of four who reported they had to wait a very long time for their order. They had ordered before we had been seated and we had our order prior to them so must depend on what was ordered. Its been a few weeks since we were there and I don't really remember what I ordered but know it was good, just not memorable. Would go there again. Just best to not go when its busy based on other reviews.

Essex
“Nice food reasonably priced”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

This place was local to where we stayed in Orlando so we thought we would give it a try on our arrival in Orlando. The food was good. The menu is varied, we had a few starters between myself and my husband and some main dishes and all were lovely. Would definitely visit here again.

Orlando, Florida
“Poor Service”
Reviewed August 4, 2013

For a Saturday night, we all knew it would be busy, so for a table for 10 we waited for an hour. After being seated, we waited about 15 mins for our drink order and although we placed our dinner order at the same time as the drink order, it took another 30 minutes to come out. My dinner included twice fried shrimp mixed with freshly fried shrimp. Even after returning the food, the manager on duty never came over to ask if things were ok or if they could do anything for us. When a couple of people sought out the manager, she addressed me about my food but no one else at the table. Poor service STILL continued by us having to wait 20 mins for our checks...truly poor service.

Orlando, Florida
“Great Food! slow service”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

A friend and myself when to here for dinner around 8:00pm on a Wednesday. We had the chicken marsala and the Thai chicken mango salad for our entrée as well as the Thai shrimp lettuce wraps for appetizer. Overall the food was great, the chicken marsala was lacking flavor but the mango salad was delicious. Our waiter was very polite but was extremely slow and the restaurant was not that busy. We had to wait about 10min just to get a Pepsi and a beer to come out and quite a long time for the appetizer. I have been here multiple times and the food is always great and make sure you have a famous pizookie, they are delicious!

• Visited July 2013