“Great Selections Great Pizaa”

BJ's Restaurant & Brewhouse
Ranked #404 of 3,920 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Millenia
Reviewed April 30, 2013

The pizza is great here. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The service was good and quick. Lots of TV's to watch sports.

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

Lots of food and drink selections! No matter what you're in the mood for, BJ's has it. Great place to go with a small group, or just the family. Been here 3 times and it doesn'g disappoint.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Our first time at BJ's, not a bad choice at all. We're a party of 6 people. We ordered Calamari to share as an appetizer. I tried their Thai Lettuce Wraps, it wasn't bad at all for American Restaurant that had Asian food. The others got Creole Tilapia, Pork Chop, Black and Bleu Burger, New York Strip Steak, Jambalaya, drinks and couple of brew beers. They're all pretty decent, no complain. We had a good time there and it wasn't so crowded. Total bill came out ~ $ 120, very reasonable price. Service was ok.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

This place is great. As soon as you walk in the door you are greeted with very friendly workers. The food is awesome and the servers are even better. I make a point to go there every time I am in Orlando. I was even lucky enough to be there when the Orlando Magic was dinning there, I will never forget it, awesome!!!

Reviewed March 25, 2013 via mobile

Every time I'm in Orlando, I have lunch or an early dinner at BJ's. Regardless of what I order, the food is high quality at a great value with attentive service. This visit I ordered the pork chop which was perfectly prepared and very tasty. Make sure you leave room for thrir infamous pazookie. It's warm cookie dough served in a pan with a huge scoop of vanilla ice cream. Yum, yum. Whenever I visit Orlando, I always leave time for BJs.

1  Thank mike_kwiatkowski