“When it's least expected....a little gem”

China in College Park
Ranked #2,234 of 3,931 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Chinese
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed May 25, 2010

I had tickets to see a basketball game. I drove from Jacksonville and picked this place for no particular reason. We arrived at 5pm and there was only one other table taken. The service was excellent. The dining area was exceptionally clean ( a very important thing for me) and the food was between very good and excellent. All the food was hot and spiced just right (we ordered spicy dishes off the menu). I would recommend this restaurant highly although I cannot comment on how things would be had the restaurant been busy. Also, it was my daughter's birthday so I mentioned it to the owner and received a 20% discount. If you go there, you won't be sorry.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed March 27, 2008

This is a great little hole-in-the-wall chinese restaurant. The lo mein isn't too greasy, the service is great, and the pricing is on target. It's often hard to find a great little chinese place, and this is one of them!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook