“BEST WINGS!!”

Orlando, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST WINGS!!”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Amazing wing! It is also generous of them to throw in a couple extra wings for free with your wing order. Best that I have ever had simply call and place your order ahead so by the time you arrive they will be done. We also order the curly fries which are good.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank GONZBREN

• Finnish first
Orlando, Florida, USA
“Best wings in Florida!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

This place by far has the best wings and the most amazing Blue cheese and I don't like blue cheese! My favorite is the lemon pepper garlic flavor and my husband's favorite is sweet and tangy. The lunch specials are the best deals! They fry the wings so they have a nice crispy texture. If you like medium or hot flavor you may have to ask them to make them wet for a little extra sauce. We have been going to this place for 5 years now and only once ever had a problem with a waitress that she has since made up for. We appreciate all the girls there!

1 Thank Elisabeth M
“VERY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!! FILTHY!!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

The management is horrible! The girls that work here are rude especially on Mondays when they add 15% gratuity is added!! MY REVIEW IS THERE ARE BETTER RESTAURANTS TO EAT WING WITHOUT HAVING TO DEAL WITH UNPROFESSIONALISM!!!!

5 Thank jackieo90
Orlando
“Great hot wings”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Nothing fancy and can be very busy at times. Sometimes the fries come out soggy, but if you ask for fresh ones, the waitress' are always accomodating. Great waitstaff. Love the hot, extra crispy and extra wet wings.

• Visited May 2012
Orlando, Florida
“Great wings, bad part of town”
Reviewed October 15, 2011

For what it is, this place is great. I work in the area and have been for lunch a few times. I have had prompt, good service with fast refills. I get the lunch 10 piece combo of wings (hot) and fries with a soda. It's filling, cheap, and tastes great.

I've had my order mixed up with the guy I went here with once (I ordered hot, he ordered medium, and we were both disappointed once we realized they handed us each other's wings).

Location stinks and the place looks like a dive from the outside, but it's right on colonial and has a small parking lot capable of holding about 15 cars; the interior is clean and the staff is friendly, so if you're wanting wings and this is the closest place, head on over.

• Visited September 2011