“Good start to our trip home” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Trail's End Restaurant

Trail's End Restaurant
Ranked #135 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Osceola, Wisconsin
“Good start to our trip home”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 12, 2013

We decided to have a nice breakfast at the last minute before we hooked up the camper and headed home. We were able to get in due to a no show reservation. Our server was so nice. My husband groaned when he discovered it was a buffet as he hates cold watery eggs and the usual buffet fair. However, this food was really good being hot and freshly made. Great french toast bread pudding, Mickey waffles, fluffy biscuits and beautiful ripe red strawberries. We have already made reservations for the last day of our next stay.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Familymaker

• Thai first
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Entertaining”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2013

With the good food you have crazy servers, fun for the kids and a beautiful environment to enjoy your meal.

Visited December 2013
Fort Pierce, Florida
“Pleasant Experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

Small down home buffet with very good food. Pleasant surprise to find beverages (non-alcoholic) were included. Waitress even suggested a take-out cup at end of meal. Food lines at buffet moved quickly and beverages were replaced without prompting. Great service and good food!

• Visited December 2013
Umatilla, Florida
“Not friendly to special diets....”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

We went there for breakfast....stood in line. Got to the lady who was taking names....no we didn't have a reservation. I asked if they had gluten free items. She said they had lots of kinds of food, "eggs, cereal, waffles, etc". I asked if there was anything showing what foods would be gluten free....she said I would have to wait and ask my server. The wait for a table was 25 minutes. We left. I had tried to find information on the Internet the night before but could not find enough to feel confident about making a reservation that I might not be able to use. I didn't want to pay for a breakfast buffet if I couldn't eat any of the food.... So frustrating. What I should have done is made the reservation and then asked for the manager when I arrived..... People with special diets can't eat just anything thinking they will be careful next time.... If I could have known that there would be fresh fruit available, that would have been more reassuring! Just a very frustrating experience.

Visited November 2013
Lake Worth, Florida
“Enjoyable Meal at Our Resort”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Since we were staying at Fort Wilderness this was our only sit down dining option. That said it was a good option. Like all WDW restaurants the attention to our allergic son was tremendous. It set the tone for our whole trip on the first night there. The food on the buffet line was excellent.