Review Highlights
Amazing

Reviewed November 10, 2018
jjheadonurmom
Building memories

Rented two street glides from this company to ride down to Miami from Orlando. This company is... read more

Reviewed September 27, 2017

from $28.99
from $138.99
from $49.00
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 9, 2019

One of my dreams was to hire a Harley in Florida and ride out to the beach, I did some research found eagle rider and made a reservation to collect a bike with GPS (not being US resident I wanted help navigating) to be collected at 9.00am, I duly received confirmation of my booking so all was good. On my chosen day I set an alarm and went down to collect the bike at 8.45am but when I got to the collection point I was informed hire didn't start until 11.00am (this issue had been reported to Eagle Rider a number of times but they still carry on taking bookings for collection @ 9.00am).
I went back at 11.00am only to be told the bike I'd hired, with GPS, wasn't available and the only bike they could offer was without GPS! I took the bike offered as there wasn't another option available. This left me leaving 2 hrs later than planned and having to pull over and look at maps.
Sadly very disappointed

Date of experience: January 2019
eradmin, Guest Relations Manager at EagleRider Motorcycle Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded January 15, 2019

EagleRider is aware with your discontent with your experience at our location. It is our aim to make two wheeled dreams come true by providing an awesome experience. We would like the opportunity to give you a great experience, please reach out to our Customer Experience Team at experience@eaglerider.com and provide us your reservation # so we can address your concerns. Thank you for your feedback.

Reviewed November 10, 2018

TOP NOTCH CUSTOMER SERVICE. Always consistent with friendliness and FACTS, whether it is in person or over the phone. Glen was more than awesome! I gave him criteria of what I was looking for and he steered me in the right direction. When I picked out my bike, Glen worked closely with the finance company and myself to make everything go smoothly. I am 100% glad I am purchasing my first bike through them. they make the whole experience enjoyable and hassle free- no BS included. Would recommend and return 100%. thanks again, guys. love my ninja!

Date of experience: November 2018
eradmin, Public Relations Manager at EagleRider Motorcycle Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2018

Thank you so much for the positive review! We are happy to hear that you had such a positive experience with purchasing a bike from our location with the help of Glen. Hope to see you on the road!

Reviewed August 13, 2018 via mobile

On holiday in Orlando from the U.K, we booked two motorcycles on line, we wanted to ride with motorcycle jackets and was pleased to see we could rent one for only $10. We watched the all important, mandatory safety video which suggests wearing the correct equipment only to find that when we got to the store they had no jackets! Not being accustomed to U.S roads we felt we needed these jackets. We were told we could go next door to Harley Davidson and buy some. $300 for leather, $170 for fabric, we were short on cash at this point already paying $480 for bike rental / insurance. We put to them we would buy fabric jackets if they would knock a little off the bill, they would not budge! TERRIBLE TERRIBLE SERVICE!!!!

Date of experience: August 2018
eradmin, Public Relations Manager at EagleRider Motorcycle Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2018

Thank you for taking your time to provide us with some feedback regarding your experience with EagleRider. Our teams are always working to make sure we are offering the best possible service to you. Your feedback helps us make sure we are always improving and making the experience better for future visits. We would like the chance to speak to you about the issues that occurred, please send an email to our Customer Experience Team at experience@eaglerider.com and provide us your reservation # so we can address your concerns. We look forward to working with you to improve the overall customer experience with EagleRider.

Reviewed May 9, 2018

WE travelled from NZ to Orlando to do a trip around the USA. first stop was Orlando where we booked a StreetGlide Harley for 4 days, prepaid in advance. We arrived at the address which was on the email, Harley Davidson South only to find that Eaglerider has taken over the hire of Harleys and had not set up a branch where we were told to go. The we were told they didn't have a street glide for us, but the did have an Ultra, that wasn't going to work for us as my husband hasn't got long legs and wouldn't be able to comfortably reach the ground.... So they said we'll see if we can find you another bike,,. we waited and waited at the store and finally after a while we decided our holiday was bout doing stuff, not waiting in a store for a day for a prepaid bike that wasn't there. Very bad service!
This is unfortunate as we have hired from Eaglerider twice before,
1st time was patchy service wise in Denver.
2nd time they were brilliant in Vancouver.
3rd time no bike was had despite paying for it before hand.A refund was rec'd, but that wasn't the point.We were there to ride. We ended up hiring a Muscle car.

Date of experience: April 2018
2  Thank Tina C
Reviewed January 17, 2018

Reserved a motorcycle for a week on Dec 28, was charged $104.57, the company cancelled his reservation, no refund issued still today is Jan 17. I have been a member of Eagle Rider since June 2017. The company has been charging my credit card since June 2017 monthly for $30. On Dec 28 I made a reservation for a motorcycle rental using my membership rate. Eagle Rider charged him $104.57 upon making reservation. The next day they informed me the motorcycle I requested was not available and I was forced to cancel my reservation as they supposedly did not have bikes of the kind I ride. No refund was issued. I called the following week to check on the refund - was told the refund was issued and it would take 5 business days for it to appear back on the credit card. On Jan 15 the refund was still not issued. Called Eagle Rider again and wast told it takes 10 business days for a refund. I pointed out that it was longer than 10 days at the point. Nick - the person on the phone said he would give me a call back once an accountant shows up at the office (it was 11am at the point of the call). No call followed up that day or the following.

Date of experience: June 2017
2  Thank mi_orlando
eradmin, Guest Relations Manager at EagleRider Motorcycle Rentals, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2018

Mi_ Orlando,
First thank you for taking the time to notify us about your experiences. We would like the opportunity to speak with you about your experience. Please contact our Customer Experience Team at experience@eaglerider.com and provide us your reservation # so we can address your concerns and make sure the refunds were addressed.
Regards,