“Our best meal at Disney” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Tokyo Dining

Tokyo Dining
Ranked #254 of 3,745 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Scenic view, Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Round Rock, Texas
“Our best meal at Disney”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2013

Dining at Disney can be challenging. Advanced reservations are recommended. Even with reservations, there can be a wait for a table. Once seated, we really enjoyed our meal. The waitress was difficult to understand, but very friendly and patient. We just had sushi and appetizers, so that kept the cost relatively low for Disney. The quality of the sushi was as good as I have ever had, and the price was similar to other high-end sushi restaurants.

• Visited March 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Columbus, Ohio
“It's OK if you never had sushi”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

I guess it's the disney...Price was way too expensive for the meal we can pay half as much outside....but food quality and service was good

Visited March 2013
Katy, Texas, United States
“Great Tempura, Good Sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

This restaurant overlooks the lake at Epcot -a beautiful view. We managed to use our Disney Dining table service points to order sushi and tempura. The sushi was plentiful and varied, and my husband said it was good....however I must say that my shrimp tempura was great! Some of the best I've had!
Service was good and the atmosphere was relaxing. A great lunch find...

Visited March 2013
Cheshire UK
“Great Japanese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

After a week in the States, it was nice to be able to have something different. The food was very good and very close to the real thing. Relaxing restaurant with great service.

Visited February 2013
“MY FAVE AT EPCOT”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Seriously the best sushi I've ever had! Every time I go to Disney I always stop here for lunch or dinner! I prefer lunch because its less crowded (get there at 11:45 it opens at noon) but dinner was amazing too, and you might even get a window seat and see fireworks!