“Must see in Orlando” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Outta Control Dinner Show, Orlando
Ranked #6 of 151 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Owner description: The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show combines a mixture of high-energy comedy improvisation with spectacular magic and audience participation to thoroughly entertain all ages. Visitors to the show will be served unlimited hand-tossed pizza, salad, dessert, beer, wine and soft drinks. Shows are presented nightly at 6:00 and 8:00 pm. The show is totally awesome. It is the best dinner show in town!
Calimesa, CA
“Must see in Orlando”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2010

Went to dinner/magic/comedy show at Wonder Works in Orlando, Florida during vacation. This guy is great. His magic and humor were delightful! Still don't know how he did it all! Very entertaining.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“This is a great show for ALL ages! It...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2010

This is a great show for ALL ages! It will stay with you and your family for years to come. My kids are 6 & 8 and they still repeat lines they heard over 2 years ago.

Newcastle
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Best Night Ever!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2010

If there is one thing you do whilst you are in Florida then go and see this show. When we booked the tickets we were a bit apprehensive as to what it would be and if it would appeal to all in our family. We had 3 children with us aged 12 , 9 and 6 . When we told them we were going our eldest moaned about a magic show and didn't want to come. However once we were there and Tony Brent was on stage I have never seen him laugh so much. All 3 children had a fantastic time. They still talk about the show to their friends and we recommend it to everyone we know.
The whole evening was great. We have been to other dinner shows where the drinks are slow coming round or you leave feeling hungry still but here they kept your glass filled all the time and you could have as much pizza as you wanted!
I can't wait to go back to Florida to see this show again.

1 Thank MrsSNewcastle
Allentown, Pennsylvania
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Tony Brent Rocks! This is a "Can't Miss" if you're in the area.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2010

Tired from a week at the parks, my daughter and I were looking for something low key to do. We decided on Wonderworks, the interactive, educational, and upside down "amusement park for the mind". We found a good deal on the tickets, and got ready to go. We saw the "Outta Control Dinner Show" seemed to be the followup to Wonderworks. I was a bit hesitant to purchase the tickets since it is as expensive as Wonderworks, but my 13 yr old daughter asked to go since she loves magic, so I got the tickets. My ticket broker called for reservations for us, saying that they are often sold out. We managed to get our 2 seats, finding out later that it was indeed sold out since early in the day. Since we were only 2 people, we got lucky.
No wonder they were sold out... I can't say enough about this show. It is a one man show staring Tony Brent. I am not a big magic fan, but you don't need to be. The comedy is awesome, the magic fun, and Tony entertains his audience, as well as incorperating them into the show! He invites both adults and children to participate.. the show is very child appropriate, without being at all childish. My daughter LOVED it, I LOVED it.. and everyone around us was laughing just as hard as we were.
I have no doubt we will be hitting this show everytime we visit Orlando.
If you want to laugh and have fun, don't miss Tony Brent!!

Oh.. the pizza was pretty damn decent too!

Shawnee, Kansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Had a great time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2010

With a family of five sometimes it's hard to please everyone especially when you have a a couple of teenagers, but we all loved this show! The food was fine (like eat Cici's Pizza) we sure didn't go home hungry. The show was so funny, great music, great tricks and the comedy was unexpected. Tony Brent did a great job, I'm surprised he's not a headliner in a hotel or Vegas. I'm surprised to read any negative reviews, some people just expect too much and must have lost their sense of humor. Not sure I'd recommend this for people without kids but it was great for a family night of entertainment.