“Great little family show”

The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show
Orlando Explorer Pass
Ranked #5 of 153 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show combines a mixture of high-energy comedy improvisation with spectacular magic and audience participation to thoroughly entertain all ages. Visitors to the show will be served unlimited hand-tossed pizza, salad, dessert, beer, wine and soft drinks. Shows are presented nightly at 6:00 and 8:00 pm. The show is totally awesome. It is the best dinner show in town!
Reviewed May 4, 2009

What I enjoyed the most was that the content was clean. No bad language or sexual content. Great for the whole family. Funny and lots of great magic.
If you are going cause you like pizza and salad you may be disapointed, not the best but it is all you can eat.
Highly reconmend to anyone going out for the evening.

1  Thank The_Big_Sexy
There are newer reviews for The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show

Reviewed April 27, 2009

As a local this is the 3rd time to see this show in 2 years. My son Jack had his 10th birthday here last week. He and his buddies had a big time! The tricks, pizza and everything was just great. The show is fast paced, funny and the magic is very good for the size of the venue. I have also purchased tickets for my staff at my business and they always enjoy the show and are suprised that they did! We have been to most of the attractions on the drive, and this is by far the best value and most fun around. We played a few games of lazer tag afterwards to finish the night off right... If you haven't been here yet, it's well worth the trip!

2  Thank OrlandoBlondie
Reviewed April 19, 2009

My wife and I took our threee kids ages 15 - 6 to the show and we all had a great time.

Pizza and cake are very tasty and the show was hilarious.

Definately worth the cost and will probably go again the next time we are in Orlando

Reviewed February 20, 2009

We attended a show on Feb. 16th. We were celebrating our 9 year olds b-day and my sister-in-laws b-day. It was a great show and the pizza was good! The only problem we had was when I made the reservation I informed them of the b-days and they said ,"no problem...let your server know and we'll work it into the show". I did and they ignored the request. A bit dissapointing! Other than that though the magician was wonderful, the food good and the all you can eat really is all you can eat! Great deal for less than $25.00 per person. (there are slight discounts to be found either on internet or in Orlando coupon books) oh and get ther early for good seating!

1  Thank Travelmom9
Reviewed January 17, 2009

We went to see the show during our visit to Orlando at the beginning of January. The food and drink was corner pizzeria quality, and the service was good.

The show was great, hysterically funny! The time flew by and we left still laughing. Tony's schtick is magic plus humor and he does it so well that you are captivated, but not intimidated. There was a small crowd there the night we went (a Monday), so both my kids (10 and 21) ended up on stage to assist with magic tricks...that only made it more fun.

It amazed me that in this day and age, you could have a show that is such high quality and so clean. There was no swearing and no off-color jokes. We would definitely go back another time, and will make a point of recommending it to anyone we know who is travelling to the Orlando area.

Thanks, Tony!