“Why queue ???”

Orlando Explorer Pass
Ranked #5 of 151 Nightlife in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show combines a mixture of high-energy comedy improvisation with spectacular magic and audience participation to thoroughly entertain all ages. Visitors to the show will be served unlimited hand-tossed pizza, salad, dessert, beer, wine and soft drinks. Shows are presented nightly at 6:00 and 8:00 pm. The show is totally awesome. It is the best dinner show in town!
London, United Kingdom
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Why queue ???”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

Food ok basic, nothing to write home about.

Why I wouldnt come back... why do they make you queue all the time... about an hour!!!

Surely in this day and age when you book tickets you could be assisgned a seat, or table.
Disney Hoop de Doo manage this perfectly.
This is the LONGEST time we have queued for ANYTHING on this holiday, including big head line rollercoasters !

Show very good, but let down by the time wasted standing in line.

Visited June 2013
WonderWorksOnline, Manager at The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear linda n;

Thank you for attending the Outta Control Dinner Show. I apologize that the queue system frustrated you during your visit. We setup a queue line since seating is on a first come, first serve basis. This allows guests to get in line early to get seating closer to the stage. We do value your feedback though, and would like to hear more about your experience. You can e-mail us directly at guestservices@wonderworksonline.com.

Brunswick, Georgia
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“good show, bad food”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

you have to show up thirty mins before show time. and believe me it seems like forever! then they herd you in a room where everyone shares popcorn pizza and salad. Then just when you think oh boy what did I get myself into ... the magic show show starts and its awesome. And you forget about the lines and bad food and think to yourself this was all worth it. the food..BAD, the service..great and the show awesome!

2 Thank m n
WonderWorksOnline, Manager at The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear m n;

We appreciate your feedback about the Outta Control Dinner Show. We are glad you enjoyed the show! We would like to gather more information about the queue and the food served during your visit. Please feel free to e-mail us at guestservices@wonderworksonline.com at your earliest convenience.

Charleston, West Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Great fun!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013 via mobile

We really enjoyed this. Very talented entertainer,Multi-faceted with laughs for all thanks to Tony Brent and WoderWorld. Servers were fast, pizza good basic pizza fare and timing was perfect. Fun, fun time. Really was impressed by the show which was quite a blend of music, magic and comedy. Just great fun all around. Saw elderly adults, little kids and everyone in between enjoying a great time.

1 Thank WelltraveledWV
WonderWorksOnline, Manager at The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Dear WelltraveledWV;

Thank you for attending the Outta Control Dinner Show! We appreciate your great comments about the show and we hope to see you again!

Salina, Kansas, USA
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Wonderful show, great value and terrific time!”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

We had so much fun at this show. The food was good and they brought as much as we wanted. Our waiter kept our drinks full. The show was WONDERFUL!! My mom became part of the show and we have no clue how he did what he did. The downfall to the whole show was the wait to get in. They ask you to arrive early and then you wait in a queue like an amusement park line. The line was long and rather pointless I thought. There were plenty of seats in our show. Perhaps reserved seating would be a better option for this popular attraction.

Visited May 2013
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“Fred Moore”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

This was our second visit to the show, this time we brought along my parents and siblings for their first visit. When I made the reservation I checked to make sure that we were going on a night that Tony Brent would be there. I don't know what happened but Fred Moore performed instead. Tony Brent was amazing our first visit so I was a little worried when they announced Fred Moore would be performing. I had really high expectations since we enjoyed our first visit so much. My husband and I agreed that we liked Tony better but Fred wasn't bad. My parents had nothing to compare it to and they laughed the whole time. As far as the food and service goes...our waiter was very friendly but pizza service was VERY slow. We got our first pizza in a reasonable amount of time but it took FOREVER to get the second one. Our waiter did give us each a pass for a free round of laser tag since it took so long. He did a good job of keeping our drinks filled though. We had a good time but if we return again I definitely want to see Tony Brent!

Visited May 2013
WonderWorksOnline, Manager at The Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show, responded to this review, June 2, 2013
Dear Lisamorris1;

Thank you for visiting us again! We apologize for any miscommunication with the reservations/show schedule. We also would like to hear more about the service you mentioned during the show. Please reach out to us at guestservices@wonderworksonline.com.