“Great place at a great price”
other travelers have booked this property
Nice Pool Living Room
Entrance
Front
Patio
Patio
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
daycallme...
Miramar, Florida
“Great place at a great price”
Reviewed June 12, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Manny was great with communicating with me. Always responded within a reasonable time. The townhouse is conveniently located as it is only a 10-15 min drive from the Disney parks. The house was very clean and very accommodating. Will definitely book this townhouse again for our next vacation in Orlando.

Anthony V
“Great locarion”
Reviewed May 9, 2018 for a stay in July 2017

Overall very good. Nice size rooms and bathrooms for my kids. Internet could use a upgrade but I have unlimited on my phone so wasn’t a huge issue. Location is great for Disney and everything else around. Definitely would recommend. Might even come back here.

May 30, 2018
thanks
Kim H
“Will Definitely Stay Here Again!!!”
Reviewed March 13, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
person found this review helpful

Just wanted to say this property was everything and more. Before making reservations to visit Disney, I tried finding a suitable hotel (because I'm very picky about rooms/vacation rentals) and in true tourist town fashion everything was so expensive. I wanted to be able to enjoy my family and spend money on shopping and other things rather than lodging. I read some of the reviews on this company and still gave them a chance after reading the bad ones. I will say book with them. If you can follow a few simple instructions that are sent to you prior to your stay, then you'll receive your deposit back. If you are trashy and know that you will leave the place a mess book elsewhere. The condos were spacious and cheaper than a single hotel room. Shelly and Manny answered all my questions and were awesome to deal with. Trust me, I am not staying anywhere else but here when I return.

Mar 24, 2018
thank you Monica- you are welcome back..
Anna B
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great location ”
Reviewed January 23, 2018 for a stay in November 2017
people found this review helpful

Manny was great with communication, he was easily reachable when we had some (of our own) difficulties in. The condo could use just a little face lift and my girlfriends (understandingly, they’re from the north) we’re frustrated not being able to turn the ac unit below 70. Also, there was / is a dog present and there was fur over a lot of things. Luckily none of us have allergies but it should be noted for future renters. Overall I feel like the value is good for the condos location.

Mar 24, 2018
Sorry Anna- going below 70 degrees freezes the AC system. For Florida 70 degrees is great.. After all we cannot have the North winter here. I am sorry if you saw some dog hair- we do clean every time.
Sebastian...
“From Dec 24-Jan3”
Reviewed January 4, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

Good place to stay, house was nice, close to major attractions. Only thing was that some bed linens were as clean as we expected. Overall was good, I would recommend it.

Jan 15, 2018
Sarah H
“Clean and Updated, Close to Disney”
Reviewed October 13, 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

The house was very clean on arrival. The beds were a little stiff, but otherwise nice to stay in. The community where the house is located was also nice and quiet and the kids loved the pool. The house was a few minutes drive from Disney and was very convenient. Make sure to bring your own dish soap, laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc. They do not supply much but for the price I can't complaint. I would definitely stay again.

weremiahj...
Woodburn, Oregon
“Not so good”
Reviewed August 25, 2017 for a stay in August 2017
person found this review helpful

Provided internet was not very good, Tv's provided are cheap without many channels. Remotes are without batteries and some have corroded batteries in them which is really toxic and unsafe.
Kitchen was poorly equipped and expect you to clean everything with paper towels that you have to call them to bring to you.
Furniture pieces are already broken and they will withhold the extra charge because of said items that were already broken. They charged us for leaving the A.C. 2 or 3 degrees lower than when we arrived. IT'S FLORIDA.
Only 1 parking spot for a 3 bedroom place. There is a pool but it closes at 10pm.
Only reason to rent this place is if you can't find anything else really.

Sep 17, 2017
We never charged you anything. I dont know if you even rented with us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing