The house was very clean on arrival. The beds were a little stiff, but otherwise nice to stay in. The community where the house is located was also nice and quiet and the kids loved the pool. The house was a few minutes drive from Disney and was very convenient. Make sure to bring your own dish soap, laundry detergent, toilet paper, etc. They do not supply much but for the price I can't complaint. I would definitely stay again.
Provided internet was not very good, Tv's provided are cheap without many channels. Remotes are without batteries and some have corroded batteries in them which is really toxic and unsafe.
Kitchen was poorly equipped and expect you to clean everything with paper towels that you have to call them to bring to you.
Furniture pieces are already broken and they will withhold the extra charge because of said items that were already broken. They charged us for leaving the A.C. 2 or 3 degrees lower than when we arrived. IT'S FLORIDA.
Only 1 parking spot for a 3 bedroom place. There is a pool but it closes at 10pm.
Only reason to rent this place is if you can't find anything else really.
1. Staged accidents so they can take your money -Closet door had fallen off of its track, due to only opening it, as well as a table that was missing a leg, not caused by us, which they decided to deduct from the deposit.
2. Terrible internet -Horrible internet service across the whole place
3. No tv service -3 $20-50 tv's that don't even have working HDMI ports, nor avalible cable
4. Lowered Ac complaint -Charged us for leaving ac 3 degrees lower than when we came, yet failed to inform us to be sure to set it back where it was.
5. Nearly impossible to get ahold of the owner (manny) to discuss his decision on the extra charges, in day 3 now of calling them to talk to him, still no email or call from him to discuss things.
0/5 I would not recommend this place, unless you would like to spend $600 for 3 nights instead of the claimed "$400"
We didn't get to stay in this house due to AC being broken when we arrived to Orlando, however we were given a different home instead. The home we were transferred to was beautiful! They were great people to rent with. Unfortunately we paid for a late check out but there was a mix up and the cleaning crew came early. We didn't make a big fuss and left before our actual intended check out time. It wasn't that big of a deal since we were already all packed and just waiting for closer to our flight time to leave. Plus the house we got was instead was more then what we expected and didn't mind leaving earlier then expected to make it easier on Carmen with the mix up. She was great and very nice to us. Over all I will definitely rent from Manny again.
Good location, nice area.. very close to Disney. I would book there again...
My family really enjoy staying here.. My sons like playing basketball and hanging at the pool.... The place was clean. I was surprise that the kitchen was fully stock with pans, plate & utensils..
Defiantly would book again...
We arrived close to 10pm on a Sunday. We arrived at the wrong unit and had trouble opening of course! Immediately someone answered and then carmen met up with us to help us. She was awesome and showed us to our unit and helped us open the door. The unit was extremely clean and had everything we needed. It was extremely spacious and it fit 8 people perfectly!!!
We will definitely be coming back!!!
It is not that great, rooms are not the good condition, there are not enough supplies, things are not the clean and bed sheets are not that good