“Screne Retreat by the Lake”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Comfort Zone
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 2 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
April J
“Screne Retreat by the Lake”
Reviewed April 4, 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

The house was gorgeous! When I arrived it was clean and you could tell all the linens were freshly changed. The decor was awesome and I loved the fact the enetertainment center with the tv was only in the living room. I’ve never visited a home (including my mother’s) that had all the basic utensils and cookware needed to cook any meal. I rented the house to take my family to Disney and it was one the best decisions I’ve ever made! The $ 500 deposit was a bit higher than comps in the area but once you actually see the home, it makes it make sense! I would highly recommend to anyone whose willing to make sure they take their shoes off when they walk in to keep the carpet spotless!

vidal52
Crestview, Florida
“Awesome place”
Reviewed April 4, 2018 for a stay in March 2018
people found this review helpful

Spacious and conveniently located 30mins from most attractions.

All amenities; nice pond; good downtime spot if your not a local.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing