“Good yeast rolls”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #10 of 214 Restaurants in Orange Park
Cuisines: American, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Bar scene, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Good yeast rolls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013 via mobile

Eat here on regular basis. Good value menu items. Service can be spotty. Potato cheese soup is good as it gets.

Middleburg, Florida
“Awesome Customer Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

From the moment we walked in, our waiter was great. He was very attentive and knowledgeable and knew his job. Even though it was busy, he never got flustered or slacked in checking on us. The food was also good.

Visited January 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Consistent family restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

We have been patrons of O'Charley's for six years and I don't think I have ever had a bad meal. (only disappointed once with service) Remember this is a family place so it can be loud and bustling with activity but the food is priced right and they stick to what they know.
Rolls are stil served with refills if needed, portions are more than ample and pricing is spot on. The management is consistent and there are several tenured servers - this helps.
Something to please everyone.

• Visited December 2012
Florida
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 26, 2012

American food. It's ok. Portions were a good size, place is clean and the service was all right. The music was WAY to loud when I was there. Have eaten there several times over the past several years but it never grew on me or became a favorite. Went there with a women's group for lunch. I never think of it when we eat out.

Jacksonville, FL
“Excellent service & delicious entree”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 15, 2012

I had the pleasure of dining out in Fleming Island last week at O'Charleys from their new $9.99er menu. I chose the fried chicken, mashed potatoes & gravy, and the broccoli casserole (which came recommended by my friendly server. My entire meal was delicious. I also had sweet tea & too many of their light dinner rolls. My chicken was hot, fried perfectly crispy and had a drizzle of honey over it. After eating one bite of the casserole, I completely devoured it. I ate all the casserole and had half the chicken & potatoes boxed for leftovers. My server was attentive and engaging. A manager walked around to greet customers and stopped by to make sure my meal was great & to thank me for my service. I wish I still lived in the area, because I would visit this location more often. I will try to venture out to Fleming Island a little more in the future because I use to frequent them a lot back in 2003-2006.

• Visited November 2012