Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Orange Park
$99
Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville(Orange Park)(Great Value!)
$73
$113
$110
$60
Priceline
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfront deskwafflespack and playnice ladyfront entrancethe check in processstaff was friendlymarriott chainevery guestvisiting familybed was very comfortablebasic hotelhot tubhighly recommend this hotelfloor roomeasy accesscoffee maker
Reviewed June 21, 2011

I was a little disappointed because I assumed the rooms had the kitchenettes like the Residence Inn does. The room was clean, but average. The tv model was old and small, but had decent channels. I had some rude tenants across the hall that were drunk and cussing and when we called personnel, they did nothing about it, but apologized the next morning.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
mkurak, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2011

I am the General Manager of the Fairfield Inn Jacksonville-Orange Park. I want to thank you very much for taking the time to comment on my hotel.

Unfortunately, no the full kitchens that the Residence Inns provide is different from the majority of the brands. They are designed more to accomodate folks that will be there for long periods of time where as we are more overnight business oriented. The variety of our brands is one of Marriott's strengths.

You commented about the room being average and the television small. I want you to know that we just upgraded to new 32" flat panel LG televisions as well as adding microwaves and mini-refrigerators in those rooms that did not have them. So now all of our rooms have both these great new amenities.

As for the incident with the drunk and disorderly people, they are rarities at the hotel. I only recall one such incident occuring during the month that you stayed and we had the police escort them from the property. I am sorry that you were disturbed by them but we do take these matters very seriously and respond when necessary.

I hope that you will give us a chance to show you how we have improved and that we are normally a nice, quiet hotel.

Reviewed March 3, 2011

This hotel was very clean & comfortable place to stay. The room was spacious and had a desk to work at. The bed was very comfortable & the linens were in excellent condition. There are plenty of places to eat and shop in the surrounding area. They have a business center that sits near the breakfast area. I used it to print a boarding pass; it’s free to all guests. The free breakfast was delicious. They provided fruit, yogurt, hot/cold cereal, coffee & many different juices. All in all a very nice & simple place to stay. The only thing that was surprising to me was that the rooms did not have flat screen televisions. They still had the 19” tube televisions. Definitely not a knock on the hotel, just kind of surprising.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

As the General Manager of the Fairfield Inn Jacksonville-Orange Park, I am glad that you had such a great stay that you took the time to comment about it here on Tripadvisor.

If you thought you had a excellent stay before you should come back and see us again. The only slight knock you had was about our televisions. Well, we fixed that by installing new LG 32" flat panels in all our rooms. So now there should nothing to keep you from having a perfect experience with us.

Reviewed December 27, 2010

Room smelled moldy and you could hear someone urinating in next room. Also heard a big dog barking somewhere in a room. Make sure you don't forget anything because you will not get it back. There is a newer Courtyard and a Holiday Suite on the opposite corner.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank gogousa
Reviewed November 7, 2010

I was in the area for business & this meet my needs. The room was clean & comfortable. Small TV. Had a small mini fridge & microwave in room. Service was ok, not always someone at the desk. Very limited parking & since it is a sketchy area, not safe to park off property & walk.

• Stayed: November 2010
Reviewed October 1, 2010

This is a good place to stay. I was in town on business and the staff, the breakfast as well as the front desk made my visit wonderful. The bed was very comfortable and the room was clean. I would recommend this property and stay again when visiting Orange Park. Just one recommendation, get an automatic front door.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled on business