“"Custormer Service Second to None"”

Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
Atlanta, Georgia
“"Custormer Service Second to None"”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

JoeAnn, Paz, and Cheryl your customer service was exceptional during our stay. Thanks for going the extra mile to make our stay comfortable and stress free. Receiving a personal hand written note from you thanking us for our stay, sealed what I already new: Days Inn Orange Park Rocks!

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Upon checking in the guy at the desk was very nice. They were sold out but I had booked weeks in advance. We only stayed one night for a dance competition for my daughter, if we would have needed longer, I would have checked out and drove elsewhere. This room was filthy! There were black footprints in the tub and pizza all over the edges of the table. The rug was filthy and the TV did not work properly. The room had a very strong musty odor and was so small that we had to pick up the suitcase on wheels and put it on top of the table because there wasn't enough room to wheel it through. The pillowcases had black marks from mascara I would imagine. Luckily we always bring our own pillows and blankets. The bed was so hard and springy that we still could not sleep. The first floor is actually down a few stairs, kind of in a basement. The doors slam and the walls rattle every time the door slams. The AC did not get cold, it was more like a humid air blowing from it. I guess that would explain the musty, moldy odor. I had read reviews and decided to pick this hotel even though it was still 30 minutes from where we had to be the next morning. I wish I would have stayed clear from this place! It was a nightmare and made for a horrible day the next day too.

Room Tip: Just choose another location
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Rita P, Manager at Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Dear Guest J G, Our whole staff sat down this morning to review your feedback - we were perplexed. Our housekeeping staff are adamant the room was 100% clean and on Friday and they double inspected the rooms as it was a sell out weekend. If there was anything wrong in the room, you noted "the room was filthy", then why was it not noted to the front desk (who you previously mentioned was friendly) immediately, why did you spend the whole night in a "dirty" room and not report anything to front desk in the morning. This is why we believe these allegations to be strange. Please note, the beds are brand new - that may explain why they are hard. Believe me, if we cannot keep our guests happy, we immediately provide a refund - we would have been more than happy to do once you entered the room and not found it met your expectations. Our staff take great pride in their work, some of the hardest working people I know. We apologize if your trip to JAX was horrible, but please do not place the blame exclusively on our property.
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

The hotel reeked of cigarettes and I had a non smoking room. I couldn't even watch a movie because the wifi was so slow. I heard every thing my neighbors did. The so-called updated rooms were simply painted. The bathrooms were made for midgets. Definitely would never stay again.

Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Christina G
Rita P, Manager at Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Dear Ms Christina, I believe you just checked out the hotel this morning with JoeAnn after a two night stay. If there were any issues during you stay we would have been happy to resolve them - and JoeAnn confirmed that nothing was reported at check out. I understand you were on the second floor and we would have been more than happy to find you another room if you smelt smoke in the room, but nothing was reported to front desk during your two night stay, Hope to host you again. Travel safe. Thank You
Kissimmee, Florida
Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

Excellent service and a truly customer oriented staff! Thank you Joyce and Jo Ann for a great experience! I give this place a 5x5 rating! The cookies and coffee that were in the lobby when I returned e b ery evening made my day!

Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Adel, Georgia
Reviewed February 20, 2014

Joyce was very welcoming and provided exceptional customer service! We travel often and she was of the best by far!! Would gladly stay here again because of the service she provided. Beds were a bit uncomfortable but service out weighed the discomfort.

• Stayed February 2014
Sao Paulo, SP
Reviewed February 17, 2014

First I want to talk about JoeAnn Johnson.
An amazing person, with a smile to greet you, and how this good.And very professional.
Thank you so much Mrs.JoeAnn(Manager)
Mr.Paz Patel . I met at breakfast the next day, and when he saw my running clothes , promptly pointed me a very beautiful place that I could do my workout.
A very nice person.
Thanks Mr Patel (General Manager).
The hotel is perfect.
The room is super clean,large,everything work.
Room with micro and fridge.
Bath everything work.
Local safe,quiet.
Parking safe.
My stay perfect Aplus1.
And detail a short distance cracker barrel.

Room Tip: Ask a Mrs. JoeAnn and Mr.Paz Patel
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Davenport, IA
Reviewed February 14, 2014

Joann Johnson checked me in with a wonderful smile and friendliness that is usually lacking at other motel locations. My stay was absolutely perfect. After a long day driving, Joann with her crazy good chocolate chip cookies and sunny attitude made my stay A1 ! Thank you!

• Stayed February 2014