We stayed here because of reviews on TA and we were disappointed. Here's why:
1. No luggage cart or elevator. If you can't carry luggage up stairs, you can stay on the first floor, which is half underground. In Florida. nuff said.
2. The TV in our room didn't work. The front desk staff came up to fix.
3. Heat didn't work in our room. At 9 p.m. staff switched us to another room
4. Noisy upstairs neighbors kept us awake.
5. Toilet was leaking around the base
6. Breakfast was meager consisting of pre-packaged foods.
The desk staff was extremely helpful but couldn't make up for the negatives. Would not stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ***Newly Renovated***Southern Gem Hotel in Orange Park/Jacksonville, FL. Our hotel is conveniently located within minutes to Jacksonville and surrounding areas, with easy access off I-295 exit 10. Our 57 Room interior corridor hotel is furnished with your comfort in mind. Rooms feature one King, one Queen or two Double Beds with bedside candy waiting for you. At the Days Inn Jacksonville Orange Park, enjoy our complimentary signature continental breakfast buffet, Daybreak Lite, in our lobby. We also provide the USA Today newspaper FREE. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Days Inn Orange Park
- Orange Park Days Inn