“Clean and great customer service”

Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville
Ranked #3 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
“Clean and great customer service”
Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Was skeptical at first but stopped to check it out. Property has been renovated. Rooms are small, but clean. Joann at the front desk was great. She has wonderful customer service. I will return when in the area again.

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Carlos was available over the phone and was there when we arrived. We came in about 2 am and requested a room for about 4 hours. He was very understanding and easy to work with. Definitely would stay there again.

Room Tip: No elevator so if you have a lot of luggage, try to get a room on the 1st floor
Roselle Park, New Jersey
Reviewed August 23, 2013

I booked this hotel site unseen. This place was clean, newly updated and the staff was the best. JoeAnn was there for most of our stay and she was a pleasure to work with. She kept the breakfast area well stocked and spotlessly clean. Joyce was there upon our check out and she too was a pleasure. I would recommend this place highly and it's affordable too. Also right off the highway.

Ocala, Florida
Reviewed August 18, 2013

MY two day sat the Day's Inn Orange Park were very enjoyable. I was in town for a work class and stayed over to play poker. The location of this Hotel is great close to resaurants and activites with easy access to I-95. The roon was clean and updated. The staff Joyce, JC and JoeAnn were amazing. Joyce greated me and was very friendly and welcoming, JC help with a problem I had gettting the TV to work. (which was me not using the right remote, lol) JoeAnn was there at check out and was very friendly and professional. This is a great hotel and staff.

Room Tip: I was ground floor, near the pool on the I-295 side if the hitel and had no problem with noise at al...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Miami, Florida
Reviewed August 17, 2013

I had an enjoyable stay at the Days Inn. The rooms were very clean and fresh. The staff i met during my stay (Carlos & JoeAnn) made us feel very welcome and were really nice and informational, answered all the questions me or my friends had. The pool was refreshing and clean.I recommend people to stay there its enjoyable and a great place to get away.T.R

Ocala
Reviewed August 14, 2013

dog friendly property desk clerk loved our dog, shared her love for her dogs, made us feel like family, not always the case when traveling with four legged friends.

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn