“Great food”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 16, 2014

We had a very nice dinner. Seated right away, and water within minuets. Salad bar was great, and the dinner tasty. Our waiter was very friendly and took the time to visit with us. very nice

Reviewed October 29, 2013

There's not much difference between Ruby Tuesday where I live and this restaurant. The place was clean, the service prompt and friendly, and the food was good.

1  Thank Slauce
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Their Black & Bleu Burger was the best I have ever had outside my own kitchen. It was juicy and delicious. I was sorry to take the last bite and wished I had the appetite to enjoy another one. The onions rings were great too. I will definitely make this a pleasant habit.

Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I went here on our newly instated date night. We have been hard core dieting and their menu satisfies our needs. We both had skinny mojitos for 5$ yummy. Grilled chicken mine had jerk seasonings and mango salsa with spaghetti squash and salad bar. Hubby had brown sugar bourbon chicken with asparagas and salad bar. We both had coconut shrimp. The staff was very attentive the restaurant was very clean including rest rooms there was a light crowd for a Friday night. And we were able to use a 2 for 1 coupon from a flyer. It was a great experience. Kudos for a restaurant who makes high quality food with low calories so low they put them on the menu

Reviewed April 28, 2013

A typical Ruby Tuesday's with a new menu. Lunch with salad bar is good and of course you can get all the salad you want. The garlic biscuits just do not do it for me for they always seem dry. At lunch they bring you one per person. Skimping here. The fish and chicken tacos were good but if you ate them alone you would go home hungry. Salad bar makes the meal. I would return when in area.