“Maybe too much compitition?”
Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 7, 2013

We always have a long wait for a table and the food is reasonable but not worth it if we had to wait too long.we only go for special occassions now.

There are newer reviews for Ruby Tuesday

Reviewed February 20, 2013

The service was very good, much better than I expected. I came here for the salad bar, forgetting they didn't have cole slaw, my favorite.
I ordered the petite filet with lobster tail, but the server told me when I asked that they served it with drawn oleomargarine not butter. I changed to the New York Strip, medium rare.
The steak came perfectly done. It was coated with a one eighth inch of spices though. I don't know if it was a good steak or not because I didn't taste beef, just spices.
Baked potato was warm but not hot.
Disappointing.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Portions (appetizers and entree) were rather meager compared with other like restaurants experienced. Also, prices were a little high for the portions served and taste of food was not impressive. Waitress did not seem to be completely present.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I had cajun chicken and shrimp. My wife had carribean chicken with coconut shrimp. Both were excellent meals. We were very impressed.

Reviewed October 19, 2012

There's nothing like a gift certificate to inspire a visit to a restaurant you've not tried before. Ruby Tuesday's restaurants have been around a while, and we never gave them a lot of thought before the gift certificate.

We arrived during the lull period after lunch. We expected, and received, prompt seating and service. The selections were quite wide-ranging and fairly typical of these sorts of establishments: Soups, salads, sandwiches, burgers, wraps, pastas, and more.

Our selections were a chicken club and burger. A nice surprise was the option of substituting the side item. One of us had fries, and the other grilled green beans. They also offered an interesting raspberry tea - apparently made with real raspberries. (The server warned about the seeds.)

Our orders arrived after an appropriate interval, and all the food was delicious - especially the grilled beans! The chicken sandwich was hearty, but manageable. The burger was large enough to take half home for another meal. The server also offered us to-go cups for our tea. Very considerate.

Even though Ruby Tuesday's (Orange Park) is out of the way for us, there's a good chance they'll see us again. Overall, it was quite a good experience.