“Typical Starbucks”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed January 25, 2014

I have to say that when I walked in and only saw one employee and a line of 4-5 people I thought we would be waiting awhile. Well, I was wrong. The line moved quickly and our drinks were as ordered. Was extremely impressed with the service and speed of service.

There are newer reviews for Starbucks

Reviewed July 25, 2013

All of the staff were very attentive, and after only 3 visits they had already memorized my name and the drink i usually purchased. Very well managed and wonderful experience overall. Will definalty continue to visit this establishment.

Reviewed June 12, 2013

the employees were very happy and very nice, they seemed to enjoy their jobs. They talked with me while they made my coffee with a big smile on their face. they offered me a free piece of pumpkin bread and i really enjoyed my visit

Reviewed June 16, 2012

Oh, i luv me some starbucks. I get a dry soy cappacino and a petite brown sugar tart...yum! my daughter loves the cake pops

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!