“Great Breakfast & Hot sandwiches.”
Review of Grumpy's

Grumpy's
Ranked #16 of 219 Restaurants in Orange Park
Ramrod Key, Florida
“Great Breakfast & Hot sandwiches.”
Reviewed April 23, 2013 via mobile

Friendly staff. Hot fresh coffee. Great breakfast and sandwich meal menu. Will be back a lot. Just wish they were open past 3pm. Great prices.

• Visited April 2013

Virginia
“Great local breakfast spot!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

From the moment we walked in we were greeted by super friendly staff. The place was packed but we were seated quickly. Our server was Pam & she was awesome. The food was tasty. The service was great. I think we found our new favorite breakfast place in Orange Park!

“Good diner-style breakfast”
Reviewed November 23, 2012

I've been to Grumpy's about 3 times in the past 5 months, always for breakfast. The food is your average diner-style breakfast; which isn't a complaint. Tastes good & fills you up. The place is always busy when we go but we have never had a long wait for a table. The service is always very good, those servers work very hard. I usually order eggs and grits. The decor could be spruced up a little, but it's clean, has good service and a good breakfast.

• Visited November 2012
“Best breakfast in O.P.”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Another delicious Grumpy's breakfast! The staff is on top of it! Everything was hot and on time. The biscuits & sausage gravy was awesome. The atmosphere is warm and friendly.

• Visited November 2012
“"Average"”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

I've eaten here a couple dozen times. It is a convenient location and some of my friends really like it, hence the number of times I've been here. I've never had a bad breakfast here and I plan on sticking to the breakfast menu from now on.

In the past I have usually ordered the meatloaf special or one of the other specials while having lunch. On more than a couple occasions I have not felt all that well after eating lunch here. Probably nothing more than coincidence but I'll stick to the breakfast menu.

• Visited August 2012