“Great food and amazing service!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Pengree's Restaurant
Ranked #16 of 214 Restaurants in Orange Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Orange Park, Florida
“Great food and amazing service!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2014

Mike and his team are simply amazing - the food is always fresh, tastes great and is served with a smile!

• Visited December 2013

Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1,101 helpful votes
“Very Good Sandwiches and Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife and I went to this restaurant and each had a sandwich. She had the ham on rye and I had the Ham on a croissant with an extra order of meat (turkey) . This way we are able to split the turkey and have 2 nice full sandwiches. We also like their onion rings. While the latter is not a large portion, they do taste good and make for an adequate side item. Service is very good and friendly.

• Visited June 2013
3 Thank RLWOrangePark
Orange Park, Florida
“BEST SERVICE-BEST FOOD!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

My fiance and I come here at least 2 times a week. We have never had bad service or an unfriendly waitress, much less bad food. We both have had a mixture of lunches and breakfast. My particular favorite is the eggs benedict..always served hot and fresh, even the fruit garnishes are awesome! We have no idea where the orange come from that they use, but they're so juicy like they just came off of a tree!
Coffee is Great!! Down home place. Cozy especially if you want a quiet breakfast or lunch.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
“Favorite lunch place to share with good friends”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

I often invite my friends to join me for lunch at Pengress, I love the salad plate, especially the chicken salad. My friends often have the daily specials and always say they are delicious.

• Visited April 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“I wanted to like, it but................”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2013

I wanted to like this place, but the food was mediocre, and it was cold. I really do not take pleasure in writing negative reviews, but lets just say I'm glad my breakfast was only 6.00. If I decide to give them another chance and the food is better, I will correct this review, but for now it is what it is, save your money.

• Visited March 2013