“Great Employees”

Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park
Ranked #1 of 12 Hotels in Orange Park
Reviewed September 27, 2013

What a wonderful experience at this Hilton Garden Inn - Great employees, very accommodating and professional environment. And the price can't be beat! Excellent Value! Arrived late to a very fast check in and Pamela answered all my questions and made sure everything was in order.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI_OP_Manager, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

Thank you for the review! We think Pam is the bomb-diggity! Glad you think so too.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

You can't go wrong with the Hilton Garden Hotel in Orange Park, FL! They truly work very hard to accomodate your every need - which is so refreshing for business travelers like myself. From beginning to end - check-in, the cleanliness of the room, the comfort of the bed, check-out and the breakfast variety the next day - SUPERB!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for the great comments...I hope when you return to the area you try one of the Breakfast Specials...Today I had Stuffed French Toast! Very Yummy!! Did not ask about the calorie count....hhhhhm.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

The hotel is not in the safest area of the city, don't stay outside longer than you have to. Other than that, it is a decent night sleep. Room was clean and hotel was quite. Internet could have been better.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI_OP_Manager, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Thanks for staying with us. We apologize about the way you felt but we can assure you that the area is safe and that safety is always a top priority at our hotel.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

The rooms and beds were fantastic. The service, however needs work. The first night I ordered room service, they forgot my soda however they still charged me for it. When I called to tell them it wasn't brought up with my ordered, it too 10 minutes for the guy yo bring it up. Also I added additional tips and when I checked out the amounts were incorrect. While they did correct the amount, I felt as if someone had changed the amount on the bill I signed but I was not able to review them. Made me feel as though someone was hiding something.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thanks for the review. I apologize about the confusion with the bill – we always strive to make bills as clear as possible. I’m glad to hear you had it corrected but should you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Everytime I have to travel to Jacksonville for business I always stay at the Hilton Garden Inn. The hotel is easy to get to, the staff is very welcoming and professional. I highly recommend this spot for business travel.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI_OP_Manager, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay! We surely do appreciate you and passing along your kind words to our staff goes a long way!!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

For the price that we paid --84.00 a night-- the value was excellent. The rooms were clean and the hotel service was prompt. The beds were comfortable and the air conditioning worked well...important, since the heat index was over 100 during our stay. The Hilton is right off 295 so it was easy to get around Jacksonville and it wasn't far from St. Augustine.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI_OP_Manager, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Thank you so much for the great comments! Its gonna be hot again this week...gotta love summer in Florida :)

Reviewed August 11, 2013

My wife and I enjoyed our stay at the Hilton Garden Inn in Jacksonville, Florida. It was our first visit to Jacksonville, and we were very happy with the hotel's service. The breakfast service was a very nice touch, and the ability to order from the kitchen was most appreciated. The dining area also was roomy and appealing to the many guests who wanted to converse over breakfast. The rooms were clean and well-appointed, with a cleaning staff that was polite and efficient. We would stay here on our next visit to Jacksonville.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
HGI_OP_Manager, Director of Sales at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you so much for your comments! We appreciate your feedback and are glad you enjoyed your first experience in Jacksonville. Best wishes to the happy couple!!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Orange Park
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Orange Park
Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Orange Park
Best Western Southside Hotel & Suites
Fairfield Inn Jacksonville Orange Park
Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Jacksonville

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park? Share your experiences!