All reviews front desk room was clean omelet excellent hotel enjoyed my stay pleasant stay under construction would stay here again convenient location staff was friendly easy access waffles hgi jeremy jacksonville lobby inns
Reviewed May 20, 2013

chose this motel, simple because it was close to the Air base in Jacksonville,, Florida,, We had Some business to attend to on the air base,, and beings it was on the left side of the road we thought it would be easy to get out on the highway the next morning in traffic going to work on the base, little did we know it was going to turn out to be a great experiences,, thank you again and we have that on our list of good places to stay!!

Date of stay: May 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
1  Thank Jackie C
Reviewed April 24, 2013

My room smelled like cigarette smoke and when I called the front desk they didn't do anything about it. At check-in they said oh you're a hilton member- here's your water (just 2 more things I had to carry).

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Reviewed April 10, 2013

This hotel has a lot of potential. The breakfast provided to Hilton Diamond Members is very good The employees are polite, efficient and considerate on the guests needs. The rooms are adequate and consistant with other Garden Inns. However, if you expect to work over the internet at this hotel the provided speed and download capoability is SUBSTANDARD!! I learned that the hotel ISP provider deliberately limited the speed for the guests. It was significantly lower that any hotel in which I have ever stayed. The area around the holtel was also in major construction which resulted in difficult entry and exit. The amenities in the surrounding area were closeby and plentiful. They included a theater, mall, etc.

Date of stay: December 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Romeo D
Aida G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 12, 2013

We appreciate that you chose to stay with us during your business travels and are disappointed to hear you have regrets. I'm terribly sorry that the internet issues ruined your stay and I'm actively working with our internet service provider to rectify the problem. We hope that you will give us another chance for a great experience-including fast internet. If there is anything else I can assist you with, certainly let me know.

Kind regards,

ph 904-458-1571
fax 904-458-1570
e-mail aida.graco@hilton.com

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Great value when reserving from Internet. Great rooms. The only problem that occurred for us was that each day, the room key would deactivate and every time they fixed, they said it would not happen again, but it did. Great Stay, Book It if your going to this area.

Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We stayed for a night and it was excellent. Very, very clean and comfortable beds! The room was spacious and the staff were friendly. LOVE the warm cookies (the sweet aroma in the lobby too!) and free coffee/tea in the lobby!! Thank you Hilton for a pleasant stay! We shall return...

Date of stay: March 2013