Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park
$106
$103
Days Inn Orange Park/Jacksonville(Orange Park)(Great Value!)
$69
Priceline
$87
$85
Agoda.com
All reviewsbreakfast and dinnerroom was cleanfront desk staffomeletwaffle houseexcellent hotelbusiness tripunder constructioncracker barrelpleasant stayenjoyed my staygreat place to staywould stay here againconvenient locationstaff was friendlyeasy accesswaffles
Reviewed February 23, 2013

This hotel is just off I-295 at exit 10. Turn left at the red light and go to the second left turn. The entrance from Park is not well marked, but it's worth finding. The hotel is only about 4 years old , has a spacious lobby with plenty of seating and a dining area to the right. Breakfast is not free, but for $9.95 you can get an omelet or eggs cooked your way, fresh fruit, bacon, sausage, grits, biscuits & gravy, cereal, yogurt, milk, juice, and coffee. That's a bargain! The rooms are a good size and the bathrooms are nice. We had a king room which was very clean. All the staff we've encountered are very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend this to anyone coming to this area. I would come here again.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This hotel was clean, the staff were friendly and the location was conveniently located off 295. It is not far off other major roads either. I did not utilize the internet so I cannot speak to that. The breakfast was decent.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I stay in this Hotel for three days. It was a business related trip. My experience at this Hotel was very satisfying. The Hotel is very clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The food and Hotel services excellent! I will recommend this Hotel to anybody wishing to visit the Orange Park, FL. I rate this Hotel's services a five star place.

Room Tip: For even better results call the Hotel ahead for the quality of services you expect during your stay (i.e. location of room, size, etc.).
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2013

1 Night here and regretted moving to this property I should have listened to my fellow TA reviewers on the internet here. It is horrible and until they get it fixed I would steer clear if you intend to get any internet surfing done during your stay.

The property itself is a typical HGI which I love but the internet thing ruined it. I considered leaving but it was turning out to be such a hassle seeing that I couldn't get online to find a hotel. I have learned my lesson to remember my Mifi Card from now on.

Large king room, clean and comfortable. Location is right off major roadway so decent. Plenty of places to eat or shop close by.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Aida G, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your kind words and constructive feedback on our property and services. We appreciate your feedback regarding the speed of our wireless internet and apologize that it did not work well during your stay. We are currently in the process of updating the wireless system and hope to have a faster interest experience soon. If you return to our area in the future, we hope you will consider staying with us again and letting us know how we are doing.

Kind regards, Aida
Internet Marketing Manager

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Hotel is very clean and new looking on the inside. Check-in at 5:00 was very quick, our keys had already been prepared.

King room was very clean and roomy. Bathroom was spacious and clean too.

Hotel is a ten minute walk to the dog track. Felt safe walking to and from the track.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple