My wife and I just completed our second stay at Sleep Inn & Suites in Orange Park, and will definitely return. We visit her elderly parents in OP often and have tried all the hotels in the area. We like Sleep Inn & Suites best because:
1. It's a very new facility, in great condition and very well maintained.
2. it's conveniently located, just over the Doctors Lake bridge from Orange Park; many restaurants nearby but quiet.
3. The rooms are very comfortable, in particular the king suites with much appreciated TV area, and everything is always CLEAN.
4. Next door is an ABC, where you can get a nice bottle of wine if you choose.
5. Staff are always friendly and helpful.
6. The price can't be beat for overall value. Breakfast is good and is included in the room price.
No complaints, all good. See you again soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fleming Island Sleep Inn & Suites is an award winning hotel and newly remodeled in an affluent area of Fleming Island/Orange Park just 6 miles from I-295 off exit 10. Enjoy the quiet and beauty of our area. Walking distance to shopping, restaurants and movie theater. Surrounded by three magnificent golf courses - Magnolia Point Golf & Country Club, Golf Club of Fleming Island and Eagle Harbor. Fish for a bass in our beautiful pond. Free deluxe continental breakfast. Smoke free hotel and no pets allowed. Award winning customer service and housekeeping. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sleep Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sleep Inn Orange Park
- Orange Park Sleep Inn