“Excellent”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 28, 2013

Best Italian food ,real New York Italian food in orange park , worth the trip ;),fast friendly service ,Michelle was great , try the calzone it is one of the best I have ever had

Reviewed February 27, 2013

We experienced wonderful service, and delicious food -- yes, the garlic knots are worth going for!!! They are heavenly, so don't even think about skipping them! My husband first looked at the plate of knots smothered in melted butter and said, "We could never eat all those!" and sure enough, we had a couple left over to take home for later, but only because the servings of our food was so abundant that we were stuffed and had some of that left over, also. Wnat a treat to have left overs with garlic knots the next night. The ambience at this little restaurant is very casual with photos plastering the wall -- I wanted to look at them to see if I knew anyone, but was too busy eating my delicious chicken parmasan and pasta with meatsauce! We now have a favorite Italian restaurant close to home!

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Outstanding food, great service and the prices cannot be beat. Never had a bad pizza, baked ziti, calzone, Stromboli, or anything else here. Portions are more than enough. You have to go here.

Reviewed February 26, 2013

I was looking for a good pizza/Italian restaurant in orange park and luckily found this amazing place. I eat here at least twice a week, it would be more if i could afford it. Food is out of this world. I have yet to find something on the menu that isn't phenomenal

Reviewed February 25, 2013

The food is fantastic, I grew up around Italian and have always loved it, Everything I have ever eaten has been delicious, the garlic knots are the best! Service is awesome and it's always clean.