“Good Food and Service Once Seated”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #41 of 226 Restaurants in Orange Park
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 22, 2013

We arrived at this restaurant at 5:20 PM on a Wednesday afternoon and the restaurant was not very crowded. Unfortunately, despite seeing most of the booths empty we still had to wait 20 minutes to get seated because they did not have an adequate number of wait staff to serve us. If we had not wanted to try their all you can eat shrimp, we would have walked out after 5 minutes. Once seated the service was very good as was the food. I had the shrimp and my wife had the Parmesan Crusted Tilapia. One problem that we overheard several times was that they did not have their biscuits ready which a restaurant partially known for its biscuits should ever run out of. Our server, Andrew, did a very good job despite what appeared to be poor overall management of the restaurant. If not for the latter, I might have even given the restaurant a very good rating.

2  Thank RLWOrangePark

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Just what one would expect from a chain restaurant--ok food, ok service, ok everything. I try to avoid them, but my friend had a discount coupon.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My family and I used to visit here all the time, food lacks taste now, quantity sucks.
The only thing I can say is they try to keep the atmosphere nice.
Other than that I'll never go again, I really hoped they would keep up a good name.

Reviewed May 1, 2013

The service was outstanding ... out waitress went above and beyond her duties to ensure we were taken care of .... the food was yummy as usual!

Reviewed March 7, 2013

We waited over an hour for seating and then another half hour to just get water and then another hour to get our food. By then it was cold and We were fed up.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!