“False advertising”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #117 of 226 Restaurants in Orange Park
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

we were watching TV while we sat at our table near the bar in tgifridays. There was an ad for Jack Daniels on the 2 for 10$. They do not offer this. If you want a sure thing get the JD chicken sandwich. The server was good and the food delish prices good too. Good location at the mall.

Trey C, Director of Marketing at TGI Friday's, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2013

mommalisa1976

Thank you for taking the time to give us a the review. I apologize for the misunderstanding but we do offer the JD Burger, JD Chicken and Shrimp skewers, and the JD half rack of ribs for $10 for a limited time.

I will be reaching out to you personally to learn more about your experience.

Thank you.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

My husband and I stopped in for a late lunch after shopping. Seated right away and had the best server in all of Orange Park, by the name of Adam. Very attentive and the food was terrific. We shall return..................

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Everything about T.G.I Fridays is the bee's knees, this place rocks!
This restaurant in particular has a great staff, great service, speedy service, just all of the above.
The only depressing part is I never make it on Fridays lol

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Well after waiting for 40 mins my family of 6 adults was seated where we waited another 15 mins and was never approached by the wait staff not even for a drink order or anything!!!! So thanks for nothing my family will take our money elsewhere.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

I love tgif. we always try to stop there when we shop at the mall. The service is always great and the food and beer affordable.