“Never again”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Jacksonville, Florida
“Never again”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Sorry the food was very disappointing. My prime rib had no taste and the other meals served to friends where also below average.

Visited November 2013

North Florida
“What a sad, horrible place to eat!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

Let me tell you, I wanted to treat my husband to an anniversary dinner with my kids on 09/07/2013, well wish I hadn't gone there. When the waiter came to take our order, I asked him "Bryan" the waiter to tell me more about all you can eat shrimp special, he shrugged sarcastically and said it's what it says on the menu, I reiterated what sides can I have? I wanted to leave but my family was hungry. He should not be a waiter, horrible attitude. Well I ordered the 6 ounce sirloin with shrimp, and my husband ordered 9 ounce sirloin and shrimp, my daughter had Tilapia, and my son chicken tenders kids meal. Well we ordered waters with lemon, he never brought the lemons, the water smelled funky, luckily I had a bottle of water in my purse. The waiter took his time to come to the table, when the restaurant was almost empty. The food took a while, so my husband asked if we could have another bread loaf, and the guy was sarcastic again. Well finally the food came, and it was not hot, my steak was like rubber, by loaded potato was sad with 2 pieces of chives and 4 little shreds of cheddar? It was a sad baked potato that was semi warm, and the shrimp. My husbands steak was rubber, the broccoli was soggy and so was my daughter's and son's. My sons chicken tenders reeked and tasted of old frying oil. Ordering more shrimp in the "all you can eat shrimp deal" was a joke, the guy took his time on every request for more shrimp, and it was brought in tiny ash tray portions. My husband complained to the waiter about it, and the waiter practically hinted for us to leave giving us the bill when we were not ready to leave. My husband was nice enough to leave $5, when he did not even deserve .50 cents. A worker or manager approached us as she saw we were unhappy, we told her about it and she did nothing about it. Why ask than? What a dreadful evening, that place should close down, it's nothing like the Outback steakhouse's I used to eat at in Chicago. I sent a complaint to Outback online, but have yet to receive a call or anything from them. What a horrible joke of a restaurant. The customer services sucks as well. Don't waste your precious time or money on this DUMP!

• Visited September 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This outback wells road really bad.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have been to many outbacks rest in the past up north always pleased but this is the first time I have visited an outback rest here in florida in 9 years living here,this place at wells really is not a good place first we got seated and ask for the steak and "unlimited shrimp" promotion and when ask about the type of steak the waitress named Bryant kind of shrug saying is what it is a sirloin steak at that time my wife was already dissapointed and want to get up and leave but I said lets just stay we hungry anyhow I order the 9oz sirloin steak with unlimited shrimp which was $18.99 and the 6oz steak with shrimp for $14.99 for my wife,when I got the steak I was like this is it?just a steak with few pieces of broccoli and about 10pcs of small breaded shrimps anyway steak was ok but the unlimited shrimps was a dissapointment because instead of bringing a big old basket of shrimps they rest of the shrimps refills came in a ashtray size of plate with 5 little tiny shrimps and waitress took forever between refills of shrimps kind like to tired you off,I'm if im in a unlimited shrimp offer hellou im there to eat shrimps do not limit me to long wait and small amount of shrimps,Also I ask the waitress if he can bring another loaf of bread and he ask me right back do you want me to bring another bread I'm like hellou didn't I just ask you that? Anyway the waitress came over ask us for dessert without asking if we were over yet, we say no dessert please,waitress was like ok here is the bill and walkaway,anyway another employed walk up to us after seeing our faces of dissapointment don't know if was the managrr or host and ask us if everything was ok and I just told her everything I said in this review she offer an apology but that was it she should have offer a discount or something,we never go back ever again we email corp office but no response yet and reading another reviews corp office do not respond to consumers complaints as other large rest chains does, never go back to any outback rest again.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank truckerican
Jacksonville, Florida
“What's happening ot this place”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

I have lived in the area for nine years and each time I go back it's a worse experience. I haven't been in one and half years so I decided ot try thi splace again....mistake....the bext thing I can say about it is that at least the salad was good. It took me a half hour to get it though!!! The restaurant maybe on had 15-20 people in it when we arrived for lunch. Service should've been a little faster for the soup and salad we ordered. The waitress was friendly but slow. I am thinkin gI will probably never go back to Outback or atleast not to this location.

• Visited July 2013
USA
“Downhill”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013 via mobile

This place has taken the proverbial downward slide. Service was the worst we have ever seen.My husband and I used to frequent this place at least once a week and we loved it!
The server brought our bread (after asking if we wanted the bread) before bringing our drinks! My salad was a mess, my pork was undercooked, husband's prime rib was rare, rare, rare and he asked for medium rare. I had asked for a salad to go (for lunch the next day) and the server brought it out at the very beginning! I am writing this as I was trying to eat the aforementioned salad and discovered it had the wrong dressing. There's more but why bother...no more Orange Park Outback for us!

• Visited April 2013