“Best Longhorn location ever!”

LongHorn Steakhouse
Ranked #33 of 214 Restaurants in Orange Park
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Middleburg, Florida
“Best Longhorn location ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014 via mobile

I have never had a bad meal at this location. Service is great and the ribeye is one of the best I have ever had. I highly recommend this location.

Visited January 2014

Gainesville, Florida
“Best steak ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

These guys know a good steak and how to prepare it. I make Longhorn a destination for my birthday dinners and have not been disappointed by food quality or service. Staff is courteous and prompt, service and cleanliness is excellent, and the food is some of the best out there. I highly recommend.

Sebastian, Florida
“Nice Spot for Lunch or DInner”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2013

We always enjoy going to any Longhorn's and this was no exception. We went with friends for lunch. I was very surprised to see the place was just about empty at noon. I began to think there was something wrong with the food at this location, but that concern soon went away. We were seated promptly in a booth with plenty of room even for four.
The lunch menu had a good selection of choices with salads, soup and salad combinations, sandwiches, and dinners. The prices were all around the $10.00 bracket which is fine for a good lunch in a nice atmosphere. The food arrived hot and very quickly. My only complaint was the service. Oh, it was attentive, too much so. The server kept coming back to check if everything was OK. Instead of strolling by, he actually stopped with questions. After the 3rd time after only about 10 minutes into our meals it was a bit much. We were trying to discuss a series business matter, and the constant interruption was annoying. Also, he was very fake sounding, not at all sincere. Other than this it was a good experience.

• Visited October 2013
“New management and higher prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Ate in recently for first time in awhile . New manager thank goodness. I have always liked longhorns food. The Fleming island establishment has had a problem with good management. Higher prices are making them less competitive in the Fleming Isle market. I noticed during recent visit that there was no wait for tables for dinner. Maybe the improved management will help. An uptick in the economy would help a lot. Fleming isle has a lot of competition for the dining dollar.

Visited August 2013
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great Ribeye steak”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Funky Western decor and good service. Gotta have my ribeye steak with stuffed baked potato. Juicy, hot, and cooked just right. My hubbie has the steak salad with blue cheese. Never had a bad one.

Visited February 2013