“Good little BBQ Place”

The Pig Bar-B-Q
Ranked #145 of 219 Restaurants in Orange Park
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed May 10, 2014

Good place for southern fare and great BBQ the sauce is a thin mustard vinegar spicy type, I love it it is not sweet and sticky really absorbs into the meat and is awesome.

There are newer reviews for The Pig Bar-B-Q

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The Pig BBQ has good service and good prices our waitress Caressa was very professional and attentive. She also recommended her favorite appetizer "Onion Rings" which were very delicious. My son and I both ordered "The pig special" which comes with 3 sides and a pork or beef sandwich the sides were not all that great & the sandwich was decent. Overall it was worth it.

P.S. The Dining room has been completely renovated as of 10 April 2014

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I have been going to The Pig since as long as I can remember. The original place was on Lem Turner, near Edgewood. I now go to the one in Orange Park. I wish the food quality was more consistent!

Reviewed November 18, 2013

There are several decent barbeque restaurants in the Orange Park/Jacksonville area; this is definitely not one of them. We had their pulled pork; the serving was small and dry. It did not compare to what we had recently sampled at Bonos in Jacksonville. We were not offered any sauce to go with our meals. One of us had a salad which was poorly presented and lacking of any appeal. The service was mediocre at best.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

The pig has been around for I'm not sure how many years how, I use to go there when II was in high school on the north side of Jax, and now I am retired so that should tell you something. The pig has very good Bar B Q

Been to The Pig Bar-B-Q? Share your experiences!