“Good prices”
Review of The Pig Bar-B-Q

The Pig Bar-B-Q
Ranked #146 of 214 Restaurants in Orange Park
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jacksonville, Florida
“Good prices”
Reviewed April 14, 2014

The Pig BBQ has good service and good prices our waitress Caressa was very professional and attentive. She also recommended her favorite appetizer "Onion Rings" which were very delicious. My son and I both ordered "The pig special" which comes with 3 sides and a pork or beef sandwich the sides were not all that great & the sandwich was decent. Overall it was worth it.

P.S. The Dining room has been completely renovated as of 10 April 2014

• Visited April 2014

“This place has lots of potential!”
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I have been going to The Pig since as long as I can remember. The original place was on Lem Turner, near Edgewood. I now go to the one in Orange Park. I wish the food quality was more consistent!

Visited April 2014
Ocala, Florida
“Dry pork, slow service, not impressed”
Reviewed November 18, 2013

There are several decent barbeque restaurants in the Orange Park/Jacksonville area; this is definitely not one of them. We had their pulled pork; the serving was small and dry. It did not compare to what we had recently sampled at Bonos in Jacksonville. We were not offered any sauce to go with our meals. One of us had a salad which was poorly presented and lacking of any appeal. The service was mediocre at best.

• Visited October 2013
Green Cove Springs, Florida, United States
“The Pig Bar B Q”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The pig has been around for I'm not sure how many years how, I use to go there when II was in high school on the north side of Jax, and now I am retired so that should tell you something. The pig has very good Bar B Q

• Visited August 2013
Tampa, Florida
“Only had a Slaw Dog BUT!!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Was traveling to Jacksonville for a Weekend Business Meeting, and stopped in Orange Park to see my daughter, Son In Law (SIL) and grandson. This restaurant is right next door to my SIL new All State Office. They were hungry, my wife and I had eaten just 3 hours prior, so all we ordered was the Slaw Dog. I got the meal which included two sides. The dog was delicious (fried) and smoothered in Cole Slaw. I'll get back to the slaw in a second. I got Fried Pickles and Mac & Cheese (Gave Mac & Cheese to wife, and didn't ask her how it was, sorry) The Fried Pickles were great. Lightly battered, fried perfectly, and with the ranch dressing, great. Back to the slaw. I could go there and just eat the slaw. Nice and tasty, and creamy. My daughter ordered the slaw as a side, and I ended up eating most of it. Nice Local place, very fair prices and extremely friendly. It will be a regular stop for me every time I go to Orange Park, Florida.

• Visited June 2013