“HUGE portions”

The Greek Village
Ranked #27 of 226 Restaurants in Orange Park
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed November 26, 2012

This restaurant has it all: delicious food, HUGE portions, and friendly competent wait staff. The owners ARE Greek. Each time we have gone to eat there we have brought home half of our dinners. The desserts are absolutely fabulous and HUGE. I recommend this restaurant highly.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Stopped in for lunch & the gyro was recommended. I ordered it fully loaded which is with onions, tomatoes, tzatziki sauce and overloaded with meat. My food was prepared quickly and came with an order of french fries. Service was very friendly and quick. I will return to this gem in the corner of the plaza.

1  Thank Kira
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We have eaten here many times, never left disappointed. The food is consistently wonderful and the owners are very friendly and make you feel at home. Service is great too--always friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this one!

1  Thank Andy C
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The servers are excellent. The portions are large, we have enjoyed everything we have ordered. We have been going on a regular basis since their move to the new location on Blanding.

1  Thank atd2013
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband is Greek, so believe me when I say this is the best greek food we have had since we visited Greece last year! Very authentic! Come with a BIG appetite or with someone to share with-the portions are HUGE!! You will not leave hungry! Everything here is delicious! A very pretty place with a lot of posters of Greece, even greek music playing. The service is GREAT! Our server SASHA was bubbly and answered all our questions and our food was served timely and hot! I hope they keep doing it all right-they have a great thing going for them! Again-the portions here are HUGE!! Bring some friends and party--OPA!!!!!

1  Thank MermaidJacksonville