“anytime”

Ranked #6 of 219 Restaurants in Orange Park
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 9, 2014

hate the waiting time there tooo long , but the food is awesome !, n everyone usually waits for their buzzer to flash red , table is ready ! peanut shells all over the floor is kinda dangerous , anyone can slip n fall , need to be careful . Favorite food to order , my own meal is half rack of ribs , seasoned rice n well done steamed brocolli , plus with the steaming hot rolls , Awesome !

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Love their salad before dinner. Pork chop is my favorate. Great service too. A quick dinner as long as the waiting time to be seated is not too bad.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

We never have a bad meal here. The pork chops were wonderful. they were so tender. I had two pork chops and only could eat one. Took the other home and had it the next day and it was still tender. The servers are always so friendly and helpful.

1  Thank Adrenne D
Reviewed February 12, 2014

Just got back from dinner and it was great. I had the filet medallions which were so delicious and tender with seasoned rice. My boyfriend had the NY Sirloin and he loved it. We are both full. The service was awesome by our waiter, Brett. I would definitely request him again and to anyone going there.

Reviewed February 12, 2014

I was supprised to find that this wasn't a bad place. I had pork chops and they cooked the great. Not over done and a little pink as I asked. Prices were reasonable and we went back the next day for lunch.