I stayed at this property from December 2010 to July 2012. It was a great experience and I felt very safe and cared for. I decided to get away from the hassle of an apartment and this property more than satisfied my needs. Kathy White was the General Manager and took care of me and when I moved out for a month and moved back in she even gave me my old room back at my old rate!! I do not know of any other property that would do that for a guest. Kyle, Stephanie and Courtney were the front desk folks that took care of me and were the best. Stephanie and Courtney were particularly great and always looked out for me. I got all my mail at the hotel and whenever I came in the front office they knew me by name and took care of me immediately. The housekeeping staff, especially Miss D and Miss Veronica were great and always looked out for my room. Even Melvin the Maintenance man was great and took good care of any problems with the room, of which there were very few. I live in California now but if there is any chance I will move back to Florida I would not hesitate to move right back to this property. It was great and I heard there have been major renovations and I am sure it is even better now, I hope to see all the same great folks still working there!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cancelon and Hotwire so you can book your Stay Suites of America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay South Hotel Orange Park
- Extended Stay Orange Park
- Orange Park Extended Stay
- South Suburban Extended Stay