We booked a room for $30 a day... a steal, for 5 days. Laundry facilities were fairly priced. No MAJOR complaints... but it wasn't impressive.
When we first got to our room, we were hit with the faint smell of mingled urine and old cigarettes (we got a "non-smoking" room, supposedly). Our carpet was dirty, sticky, and glazed with small mildew patches, but organized and generally pleasant once you got used to it. There were no little hotel "freebies" (i.e. soap, shampoo bottles, etc) which was disappointing, but the towels were clean, and the kitchenette was stocked with clean dishes/ a coffee maker/ pots and pans.
The staff was VERY helpful. Apparently you have to exchange towels at the front desk or something and they're not replenished automatically.
Final verdict: Good for a budget, you won't get shot if you walk outside at night.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Stay Suites of America reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Suburban Extended Stay South Hotel Orange Park
- Extended Stay Orange Park
- Orange Park Extended Stay
- South Suburban Extended Stay