Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Orange Park
$115
$107
$103
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $114/night.

$60
$60
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskbathroom floorpreferred hotelwedding partyexcellent roomking roomparking lotswitch roomsexercise roomrooms are nicevisiting family in the areapoker roomthe air conditioningcoffee makercontinental breakfastan overnight staynice stay
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I attended a seminar at the Orange Park Marriott and felt the hotel was a little over priced. I know most people on business trips don't worry about the price, but when you're self-employed and pay your own way, it makes a difference. The location was ok, but there was not many restaurants within walking distance. At least the room was clean though.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
jaxco051508, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us here at the Courtyard- Jacksonville/Orange Park, FL. We strive to provide our guests with the service and accomodations Marriott Courtyard guests expect and deserve. I am happy to see that your stay here was pleasant. We look forward to having you as a guest in the future, should your travel plans permit.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

I recently finished a 13-day stay at this Courtyard for a business trip. The location was ideal for my daily commute (<15 minutes door-to-door) and very convenient to many restaurants near or at the Orange Park Mall. My room was on the second floor overlooking the back parking lot and the swimming pool. I prefer a higher floor (this hotel has 5 floors) as I like to keep my windows open to let in the natural light, but I did not feel comfortable doing this here because people at the swimming pool or in parking lot could look in, esp. at dusk. When I checked in, there were two wedding parties and a sports group at the hotel, so they did not have a room available for me on a higher floor. It took until about the fourth day for me to be bothered by the noise of the train tracks nearby. The exercise room had two treadmills, an elliptical machine, and a weights machine. Although there were towels for use, there was no water cooler. If you wanted to refill your water bottle for your workout, you'd have to refill at the water fountain outside the restrooms across from the exercise room. I only did that once because I did not like the taste of the water. I also found out from the maid that they no longer issued lotion, just shampoo and conditioner, due to budget cuts. So, bring your own bottle of lotion. My room had a microwave and a mini-fridge. I thought to keep a single serving cup of ice cream in the teeny freezer, but that was not cold enough to keep the ice cream frozen.

Overall, this was a good stay. The staff are very friendly. Full breakfast is $7.95 and they always had crisp bacon, which I enjoyed. Eggs can be made to order. There was a good variety of fruit available. If I return to Jacksonville on business, I would stay here again.

Room Tip: 5th floor if you like to keep your windows open
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
jaxco051508, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Report response as inappropriate Thank you. We appreciate your input.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

The facility is very nice however; the walls are paper thin. If you plan to get a good night's rest, do not bother staying at this hotel. I could hear EVERYTHING going on in the hall, in other hotel rooms, and not to mention that there is a train track right behind the hotel! I heard the repeted slamming of doors until late into the night. I woke up exhausted!! This was a work-related trip so, again, I do not recommend this location at all.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments regarding your recent stay with us here at the Courtyard- Jacksonville/Orange Park, FL. We strive to provide our guests with the service and accomodations Marriott Courtyard guests expect and deserve. I appreciate the input regarding your stay. I apologize for any noise related issued you may have encountered.

Report response as inappropriate Thank you. We appreciate your input.

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Meeting Lee, the Auditor, was wonder way to end a otherwise horrible travel day. The hotel is very nice, clean and up to date. The location was great for my purposes, but it was the interaction with the staff made all the difference.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
jaxco051508, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2013

Reviewed March 19, 2013

Stayed 5 nights at this location. Staff at check in was good treated with a smile and recognized for status. Checkout was smooth also with the exception that they didn't slide paper under the door. When I asked they explained a person on crushes worked the night before which was the reason. Hmmm... Ok well then what would that person do if there was an emergency? Just a thought. Staff allowed us use of a meeting room for a few hours since not in use, which always helps our business out. There is no bistro at this location but they do have a full service breakfast, market and bar for additional convenience. Walk 10 minutes east or west direction and you will get to all the chain restaurants. Housekeeping did ok, I saw hairs that were not mine on the bathroom floor, tile and inside the sink. Location of this hotel is also a plus. About a half mile west is river road. Which I took advantage of and ran to and from for 3 of the days. The hotel is also far enough from traffic which made for some great nights sleep and quiet evenings. Pool and jacuzzi are outdoors and not heated. Great exercise room and meeting rooms. The wifi is terrible in the evenings and not "wired for business" like other courtyards when the hotel is full as it was when I was there. I even had to call the helpline once to get online. Be prepared for that... I just woke up earlier and had no problems. I would stay here again. Video on YouTube Chanel. Thanks for reading.

Pros:
- Location
- Staff

Cons:
- No Bistro
- Internet

RetiredArmyRANGER

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
jaxco051508, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Jacksonville Orange Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013