All reviewsfront deskconference roompreferred hotelthe sofa bedmini fridgeparking lotswitch roomssoccer teamshort driverooms are nicevisiting family in the areaexercise roombusiness triproad noisethe air conditioningroom was largean overnight stay
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We were in Orange Park for a wedding and the grooms Mom made arrangements with this Hotel for us to have 31 rooms for the weekend. There was also another wedding party there for that week end which had 71 rooms. The staff and management took excellent care of everyone that weekend and I heard not one complaint. For two mornings they hosted approxametly 200 folks for a full breakfast with little or no waiting. The cooks and wait staff were very friendly and profssional and the Manager was even in there resupplying the buffett line with food. Our entire wedding party was very impresse with this hotel and its staff.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 17, 2011

this hotel is by far the best i have ever stayed in. warm friendly staff, spacious rooms (mine had a balcony) . the beds are really comfortable and firm they do not move at all and they are so supportive and give way to a restful nights sleep. the pillows are just as welcoming as the beds.

the housekeeping staff do a remarkable job of keeping not only the rooms clean but also do a superb performance of maintaining the entire building spotless.
the breakfast buffett is just wonderful with a full line of items from eggs cooked the way you want them to the waffles right down to the coffee with a staff eager and willing to help you wake up and get your morning started.
two thumbs up for this lovely "home away from home"

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2011

The hotel decor was very modern and our room far exceeded my expectations! I have never written a review, but was so impressed that I felt compelled to submit one for this property.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed April 7, 2011

My family and I were in town for a wedding and were booked into the wedding party block at the Courtyard.

First, the hotel is brand new, and it shows. What would you expect, everything is new...rooms, lobby, linens.

Secondly, the place is clean. We have a toddler and would not put her down on a dirty floor. No issue here, she played the whole stay on the hotel room floor. Not concerned at all, it was clean.

Did not eat at the hotel, or use the pool, but both looked nice.

Easy access to the interstate, close to a variety of restaurants (Steak N Shake!) and nice rooms.

Recommended.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Troy T
Reviewed April 4, 2011

I love the location of the hotel. My room was great. The service was very poor. The attendant was away from the desk with a sign stating she stepped away - that was fine. I had waited for about three minutes and decided to give a call to let them know I was waiting, by this time a gentleman joined in the wait. She did not answer the phone because she did not take it with her or she didn't have a cordless one. When she comes back it was three of us waiting. She did not greet us nor offer the courtesy "I'm sorry you had to wait". She did not even ask who was in line first and proceeded to the help the guest that arrived after me. It is now my turn...I reserved my room at the government rate. When I made the reservation online it stated that I had to show ID. I have ID and that is what I showed, but she advised me that I had to also have Travel Orders. I told her that I did not have to have travel orders because that was not the condition of the rate. I told her I didn't want to pay the best available and that I should get the government rate. I am thinking she is going to give me the rate and she swipes my card. The next morning I see I was charged the best available rate. I talk to the gentleman at the counter. I advised him of the situation. He then tells me that now in order to receive the gov't rate you need ID, Travel Card and Orders. I told him that was not was on the internet it just showed that you have to present ID. By this I was fed up. I told him I will be staying again and that I won't a have a Travel Card, but i will be on orders. He alluded to the fact that I wont be able to get the rate then. However, I mentioned I will be with a group...he says ohhh then that will be ok. I was thinking to myself What?! I asked him to amend my reservations and he asked which one...I told him to cancel the one on the 22nd and to add an extra day to the May reservation. These are two diff't trips. I decided not to stay with them for my next trip in April because of the poor customer service. The trip in May I have no choice. The great thing for him to do would be to accomodate me for my trip on the 2nd and advise that I can't get the rate on the 22. They just sucked overall

Mind you...no one ever asked if I enjoyed my stay. No one ever greeted me. I checked in at 8pm and the three times I went pass that front desk no one was ever there. It is not like it was 1 am, etc and guests had settled for the night. This was just a bad experience with customer service. The hotel is fine, but customer service can make or break a business.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled with family