“Great breakfast and friendly waitstaff”
Review of Gram's Kitchen

Gram's Kitchen
Ranked #42 of 84 Restaurants in Orange City
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Greensboro, North Carolina
“Great breakfast and friendly waitstaff”
Reviewed March 24, 2012

Large portions and food was good. I do have to say that the floor needs a really good mopping, but that was my only complaint.

Visited March 2012

Fort Lauderdale, Florida
“Where the Locals Dine”
Reviewed November 14, 2011

We really liked the murals painted on the walls and the food was good and very affordable!

Visited November 2011
1 Thank cosimotto
Deltona, Florida
“Happy Customer”
Reviewed May 23, 2011

The food is homemade and tasty. The service and atmosphere is friendly in Orange City. They put in a TV for news and free WI FI. Me and my family enjoy going there to eat. When we leave we are full and it didn't cost us an arm and a leg.

• Visited May 2011
Orange City, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“bad food”
Reviewed January 29, 2011

I had an egg and sausage sandwich, it was old, rancid got real sick.

• Visited January 2011
DeBary, Florida
“Gross”
Reviewed January 22, 2011

My wife had liver & onions with mashed potatoes, I had fried pollock, the special. The liver was bloody, the gravy cool & lumpy, the mashed like paste. My fish was oily, breaded like cement, and cooked way too long. It was like oily leather, only cruncy. The food was just glopped on the plate like a bad mess hall.The place was grossly crummy, the tables basically bare wood. The service was fine, the waitress nice. I left a 20% tip for the waitress, but the cook needs to be fired.

• Visited January 2011