“Always great!”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I am a coffee & Starbucks lover. I have never had a bad cup--and I have had many cups. When ordering a large frappe with extra shots, I love the fact that they will give me the extra in a separate cup vs tossing it, as I have seen before. Considering its been paid for, why not give it to the customer?

1  Thank Luv2travel32738

Reviewed January 30, 2011

The coffee was bad and the price was very high. Never going back.

Reviewed February 12, 2010

Oh yeah, took me a minute, it's inside the Target store. Some SBs are better then others, this one is OK.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook